Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be shocked if they killed Nightwing. That cocksucker Didio has been itching to kill that character for years. I know he was supposed to die in Identity crisis but wasn't he also supposed to die once Bruce got back from being displaced in time?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't think they are going to kill him if that is what you mean. As far as his identity goes I do not understand how anyone is not going to make bruce wayne connection unless for the batman inc reason. But his smarter villians will at least make the connection. Joker has to know but prob would not care.
I'm not even worried about bruce, I'm wondering how dikk will operate after this

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I'm not even worried about bruce, I wondering how dikk will operate after this
good question He could go full superhero I would like to see how they deal with it.
I wouldn't be shocked if they killed Nightwing. That cocksucker Didio has been itching to kill that character for years. I know he was supposed to die in Identity crisis but wasn't he also supposed to die once Bruce got back from being displaced in time?

Also he was suppose to die in final crisis as well. I am unsure if he was suppose to die when Bruce came back.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't think I'll ever be interested in a Marvel event not written by Hickman after Infinity

I heard the next even is by Remender which is a giant pass for me

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vampires came back in the marvel universe i believe.

..........seriously that's what happened?

I thought it had to do with some bullshyt forgotton Norse gods wht hammers or some shyt.

Damn that event was garbage. As bad as AvsX was at least it was a coherent story that drew some interest.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
..........seriously that's what happened?

I thought it had to do with some bullshyt forgotton Norse gods wht hammers or some shyt.

Damn that event was garbage. As bad as AvsX was at least it was a coherent story that drew some interest.

that was only part of it. I was turned off by marvel having an event every 6 months that I didn't read it.

my bad all the vampires came back before that event.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I will never understand the love people have for Blackest Night. shyt was mad underwhelming to me.

I liked it. :manny:

I don't think they are going to kill him if that is what you mean. As far as his identity goes I do not understand how anyone is not going to make bruce wayne connection unless for the batman inc reason. But his smarter villians will at least make the connection. Joker has to know but prob would not care.

I read the Batman Vol. 3 trade and apparently Joker doesn't care who Batman is.

Forever Evil? I'll wait for the trade on it.

You should start reading them now cause there hasn't been anything special. Save your money.

Also he was suppose to die in final crisis as well. I am unsure if he was suppose to die when Bruce came back.

Why do they wanna off Nightwing? :mindblown:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I liked it. :manny:

I read the Batman Vol. 3 trade and apparently Joker doesn't care who Batman is.

You should start reading them now cause there hasn't been anything special. Save your money.

Why do they wanna off Nightwing? :mindblown:

DC editorial have been trying to it for years now but the character is to popular to kill off.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Darkseid%20wins.gif