Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tim drake is deff the best robin but he needs to drop that red from his name.

Yeah....if they hadn't did the Talon storyline I would have liked if Damian became Talon and Drake to drop the red from his name and become Batman's sidekick again while Damian would be Grayson's sidekick. I know it would be looked at as Batman and Robin lite but they were good as a team.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All I know is that Tim Drake needs to go back to the Alex Ross designed Red Robin costume because the new one with the wings suck ass.
This is pure piffery:
4TMG6q1.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The on downside to brining in Damien Wayne was that it really fukked up Tim Drake overall. The Red Robin series was slept on but just like Connor they made a dramatic change and Tim still hasn't fully recovered.

I'm particularly confused by Didio's obsession with fukking up Grayson though. It's not a hard book to do if you put the right energy behind it but they stay on some bullshyt gimmicky stuff with the character. His Bludhaven status quo was fine, he had a legit rogues gallery, and they just had to go and fukk it up.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncanny Avengers 13 came out today.

Alex got some shine and took down Banshee with the help of Wasp even though it was predictable it still was tactically sound.

Kinda figured Wanda had a plan. The Apocalypse twins can't be that stupid to think otherwise?!?

Cap's hearing loss and basically repeating everything Alex was saying was funny and annoying at the same time as it shows Alex was making the right decisions but it also showed Cap ONCE AGAIN not trusting Alex to lead.....

Overall great issue and probably would get more shine if Infinity was not going on right now.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:wow:@me just seeing this thread.Brehs got a ?is the newer comics worth getting into?Generally I collect old comics from 60's through the early 90's.What series would ya'll recommend?:ehh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:@me just seeing this thread.Brehs got a ?is the newer comics worth getting into?Generally I collect old comics from 60's through the early 90's.What series would ya'll recommend?:ehh:

Thief of Thieves
Wonder Woman
Chew
Batman
The Walking Dead (far superior to the TV series)
Daredevil

Those are the book that I think ANYBODY could read an like. Anything more specific depends on your personal tastes.