Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:heh: @ storm seeing a black mutant with white hair and not putting the pieces together like black kids with white hair is a common thing

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ storm seeing a black mutant with white hair and not putting the pieces together like black kids with white hair is a common thing

I caught that stupid shyt too.

fukk just black kids with white hair, black mutants aren't common in the marvel universe.

That shyt just made Storm look like a bonafide dumbass.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Just finished Secret Avengers. Its probably my pick of the week so far. I like the new Inhuman chick

Plus Rhodes and Fury Jr were pretty badass in this issue even Coulson was cool

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:dahell: @ the latest issue of Justice League
Ultraman's origin was great...his parents putting that recording in his escape pod that insulted the kid through his entire trip was harsh.
And then his going to the Daily Planet to smack around Jimmy and Lois was hysterical.
Can't wait for Forever Evil to get the full Black Adam/Ultraman fight.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
DC Universe VS. The Masters Of The Universe is the best issue I've read this week so far. Giffen seems like the only writer who really gets that only the utmost ridiculous fukkery should happen when universes collide. In this case, Batman batarangs a lighter out of Constantine's hand asking if he sees any ashtrays in the Batcave (answer: no, so he shouldn't smoke in the Batcave), then like two pages later He-Man kicks a dent in Superman's chest and stabs him with the Sword Of Power. It's only made better because of how awesome the art is.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How powerful is thor ? I remember awhile ago someone said he's more powerful than hulk but hulks stronger . I been reading thor trades and it seems like only in his comics is he consistently powered .

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
How powerful is thor ? I remember awhile ago someone said he's more powerful than hulk but hulks stronger . I been reading thor trades and it seems like only in his comics is he consistently powered .

he's so powerful that outside of his own book, writers have to power him down to keep the story interesting. :russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
IIRC, this is the second time Simon's had any sexual contact with Wanda after damn near 40 years of pure fukkery. Watching her marry robots with your brain patterns and shyt. lmao.

wanda8.jpg

"Don't pull my wee wee out in public, wanda! :sadcam:

No! :sadbron:

NO-augjhlsafbljbadflbf:damn: :ahh::noah::ahh::noah::ahh::noah::ahh:"

:heh: she was prolly wearing rubber gloves.... :ahh:

edit:

original page (or as edited by Len Wein so it can look as close to as it was as possible)

avengerswestcoast56-620x925.jpg

Notice you don't see her head....

notice Simon looking down.......

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IIRC, this is the second time Simon's had any sexual contact with Wanda after damn near 40 years of pure fukkery. Watching her marry robots with your brain patterns and shyt. lmao.

wanda8.jpg

"Don't pull my wee wee out in public, wanda! :sadcam:

No! :sadbron:

NO-augjhlsafbljbadflbf:damn: :ahh::noah::ahh::noah::ahh::noah::ahh:"

:heh: she was prolly wearing rubber gloves.... :ahh:

edit:

original page (or as edited by Len Wein so it can look as close to as it was as possible)

avengerswestcoast56-620x925.jpg

Notice you don't see her head....

notice Simon looking down.......
:heh: my nicca simon I still have a jerry curl wonder man action figure at my house .
He fukked her in uncanny avengers ?