Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The thing is Scott was trying to strive for peace, he just wasn't gonna stand around and be eliminated by the numerous threats that were being thrown at them.

The move to San Francisco was to so that mutants could live a more peaceful existence and he could better protect them. Only thing was all of the problems followed them and intensified. I think sometimes people forget the only reason they moved to Utopia was because they were forced there by Norman Osbourne.

Wolverine was down for everything Scott was doing right up until that bullshyt about not putting kids on the battlefield. Beast left even earlier and his reasoning was even more bullshyt, he was blamed Scott for Norman Osborn torturing him and was mad about X-Force.

my bad i should have said co-existence with humans.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my bad i should have said co-existence with humans.

Even with Co-existence, he tried that when they first moved to San Francisco. He made nice with the mayor they had a whole publicity/outreach campaign, the young mutants were out hitting the local clubs. shyt was cool till Osbourne showed up, it wasn't until then that they had to move to Utopia.

They try and retroactively go back and claim Scott isolated everyone but it was actually him being forced there by Osborne during the Utopia Crossover.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
SO what exactly is bane up to? i havent read talon

well, I know you know about the "Forever Evil" event going on in DC....

Without Batman there to stop them, his villains have pretty much conquered Gotham and carved up the cit into pieces. Each with their own territory.

Bane basically just showed up with his own little private army and started kicking villains asses one by one and taking their territory....

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Even with Co-existence, he tried that when they first moved to San Francisco. He made nice with the mayor they had a whole publicity/outreach campaign, the young mutants were out hitting the local clubs. shyt was cool till Osbourne showed up, it wasn't until then that they had to move to Utopia.

They try and retroactively go back and claim Scott isolated everyone but it was actually him being forced there by Osborne during the Utopia Crossover.

all that was before shicism. When wolverine and scott split it should have been for different reasons and they should be on the different sides they are on now. It would make more sense.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So with the talk of Nightwing dying what would happen to his books?

I get the trades so I hope they don't kill him off

Idgaf about superboy so they can kill him off

Apparently Cyborg is gonna get some shine in Forever evil finally

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wolverine acted irrational during schism ..., mostly in assuming due to his own issues with killing his kids and xforce killing kid apocalypse . At no point was Scott being irrational Idie saved a bunch of lives including mutants yet wolverine wanted her to abandon them as if she wouldn't have nightmares for not acting just like she might get for killing the bad guys .( if Logan had stayed instead of sulking to a bar then maybe this doesn't even happen )
Then a giant sentinel is coming to destroy utopia and the kids say they will fight Logan decides to blow up utopia is they won't :mindblown:
he's teaching the kids to be able to protect themselves at his school now but at that moment he had a problem a With it ?!!? Just let the sentinel destroy all we worked and strived for ... And for a selfish reason so he can make himself feel better . Then Scott offers to do a vote for leadership but nope Logan wants to separate the mutants weakening them ... No idea why bobby went with Logan and didn't give Scott a courtesy talk to hear him out .

In a vs x Logan keeps planning to kill hope even the avengers had to beat him down and throw him off a plane :dwillhuh: only in the end ironman came off like he knew what they did was kind of iffy . In consequences they have Scott in a prison full of mutant haters trying to kill him that kill a mutant :snoop: way to drop the ball cap and wolverine .
Why was magneto wanted again ? He tried to stop cyke and is the one who brought Xavier .
Marvel has ideas just can't implement them

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one read justice league of America ??? The heroes are all trapped in mental prisons :to: poor superman . I liked rouges rebellion captain cold and the crew living by a code it's all about the score and fukk world domination . Captain cold my nicca

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one read justice league of America ??? The heroes are all trapped in mental prisons :to: poor superman . I liked rouges rebellion captain cold and the crew living by a code it's all about the score and fukk world domination . Captain cold my nicca

I actually thought that was a very well done issue. Way better than a lot of the other forever evil crossovers. Wonder Woman still seems really off compared to how she is in her solo series though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I thought they said that Superboy killing thing was just the writer ribbing the fans....WTF be happening in Supergirl's book? LOL. I never check on that. I read like the first two issues and that was it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny, on the January solicitations on DC, I don't see any Robin, batgirl (Barbara Gordon), or Nightwing on Batman's front on this:

DTC_Cv27.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
^ Both Batgirl and Nightwing are in the solicits for January though so they're not dead either, lol.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they said that Superboy killing thing was just the writer ribbing the fans....WTF be happening in Supergirl's book? LOL. I never check on that. I read like the first two issues and that was it.
It might be a rib . But why did lobdell get the whole superman universe