Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like UXF a little better than CXF. Both books are :ehh: Not bad, but not too good either. The crossover has me interested.

Battle of the Atom is such weapons-grade feces that I'm now convinced that Marvel purposely commissioned the worst X-crossover of all time in order to downplay and discredit X-Men even more so they're nowhere near the best-selling or relevant books. It has to be an orchestrated attempt to sully the brand. They're 8 issues deep, almost at the end, and it just never got compelling at any point. No editor or anyone overseeing the project could possibly think this shyt is good.

It's pointless but it's still NOWHERE near as bad as Messiah War was.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Young Loki getting a ongoing series :patrice: might have t read it and throw YA all the way into te bushes . It's just not for me and I miss patriot .... On a random note why is sam Guthrie cannonball , experienced hero and possible external treated like comedy relief in avengers ??
By the way Pete wisdom is returning in uk revolution :salute:
Also
Revolutionary War looks like it could be good. Never read anything by Andy Lanning that he hadn't co-written with Dan Abnett so I am interested to see what that is like too. Plus Pete Wisdom deserves to be taken out of the mothballs and given some shine.
tPw82Cq.jpg

And am I the only person who thinks John Cassady's art has fallen off like crazy? All of his stuff for Marvel has looked off to me and this cover to the new Invaders series just continues his subpar efforts:
SBvrYZM.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Revolutionary War looks like it could be good. Never read anything by Andy Lanning that he hadn't co-written with Dan Abnett so I am interested to see what that is like too. Plus Pete Wisdom deserves to be taken out of the mothballs and given some shine.
tPw82Cq.jpg

And am I the only person who thinks John Cassady's art has fallen off like crazy? All of his stuff for Marvel has looked off to me and this cover to the new Invaders series just continues his subpar efforts:
SBvrYZM.jpg
Yeah the cover looks off :scusthov:.... Who's the red guy in revolutionary war? He looks familiar

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
them Planetary days is LONG gone. Only two other people I've been so happy to see leave a book are Frank Quitely off ANY BOOK and Larry Stroman's most recent run on X-Factor.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really liked Wonder Woman, always a good read.
Rogues Rebellion was good as well.

Liked Sheltered and Zero, didn't bite on their new title Rocket Girl however.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quitely has a very distinct style. So I can see why some are turned off by him. I'm just glad I'm not one of them.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I hope you guys gained a new appreciation for Schism after AVX (which was mediocre) and Battle of the Atom (which has served absolutely no purpose thus far but will most likely have a rushed but huge impact of a finale)