Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Superman/Wonder Woman was dope brehs
I really liked it too. Wonder Woman felt more like the character from her solo series and the two of them as a couple finally clicked in this book where it just never felt right in books like Justice League.
Lois Lane can kick rocks.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
deadpool has been pretty good recently. i'm liking the somewhat serious tone the has had lately. black bolt got that work though :lupe:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a comic book saga that has been on my mind the last few days and I don't really know why. It's from the (Archie) Sonic the Hedgehog comic series. Does anyone remember the End Game saga? That story had me like :ohhh::damn: during the summer of 97.

:wow: Idk if it's as good as I remember it, but in 97, as kid, it had me on edge. Everything that could've went wrong, did go wrong. If this happened:

death2.jpg
20090807165308!Sally_death.jpg

Then anything could happen. shyt was on at that point. At the end of issue #50, I actually thought that was the end of that series, but many, many years later I found out it continued on. Anyone else read this? Thoughts?

I catched up up one time to time on Sonic wikia, one thing I remembered was knuckles became the new enerjek and was crushing buildings and his dad scrfrise himself for something. Last time I checked Eggman was preparing war with with new Egg Empire or Death Egg 2.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What's this Cataclysm event with Galactus and the UU? :dwillhuh:

Its the event following the conclusion of Hunger next week, Galactus makes it to earth. All the Ultimate books tie in to it

The great thing about this upcoming event for me is that we don't know if UU will survive this event

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the event following the conclusion of Hunger next week, Galactus makes it to earth. All the Ultimate books tie in to it

The great thing about this upcoming event for me is that we don't know if UU will survive this event
:mindblown: there's an Ultimate Marvel event?