Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol, Infinity #4 was not that impressive. I'm a big Hickman fan and normally I would love the enormousness of the events taking place, but I'm still missing the big picture here. Like I can't imagine what the end game is going to be, not because the story is so unpredictable but because so much unrelated stuff is happening on so many different fronts.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
lol, Infinity #4 was not that impressive. I'm a big Hickman fan and normally I would love the enormousness of the events taking place, but I'm still missing the big picture here. Like I can't imagine what the end game is going to be, not because the story is so unpredictable but because so much unrelated stuff is happening on so many different fronts.

:whoa:

were you not entertained by the Odinson??

i understand what you mean tho about the bigger picture cuz what is happening in space seems to have no connection to what is happening on Earth - but i have faith Hickman will tie it all together and set us on our next course.

clearly we see from the 1st half of the book what the next big thing is - which Marvel has already announced with "Inhumanity"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rereading a vs x trade and finally reading consequences and damn were Logan and cap stupid . Logan with his mad on for Scott caused a chain reaction . Scott was right captain America should of went to Scott and talked to him about a the Phoenix instead of hater ass Logan and bringing a team of goons to utopia . Then him trying to be like yeah I'm arresting all that xmen for not listening to me fukk utopia !!! Guy is a a$$hole and so is Logan. Nicca making snap judgments to kill kids (hope) but he was willing to spare baby apocalypse ... But cyke can't have mutant kids save their home from being destroyed by super sentinel attack 20000000000. Oh let's also ignore the betraying of hope on the moon because he loves jean so much that p*ssy

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I thought it was the best issue after the first issue

Superman/Wonder Woman was dope brehs

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You folks can thank me later for this.

Batman The Dark Mirror.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/erggy3

Probably the best Batman written by Synder staring dikk Grayson and def the last great story in Detective Comics.

I thought it was overrated. Good noir type.

I thought the Court of Owls was way better.

That's just me. :manny:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized the builders are going to earth because of the Illuminati damn

I mentioned this like weeks ago. LOL

And they're not really going to earth because of the Illuminati, they're going to destroy earth because they know about the Incursions. If they destroy Earth the 616 universe is safe.

If you go back and look at previous issues of Infinity and Avengers you'll see where everything connects.

What is interesting though is that the builder hinted that a human (from another universe) might be the source of all the what started the incursions in the first place

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and I actually really enjoyed the latest issue of Battle of the Atom. It seemed like more happened in this one issue than in all the previous ones written by Bendis and Aaron. It wasn't anything great, but it was good. The Blueverine reveal was kind of cool though he had probably the wackest costume ever.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I mentioned this like weeks ago. LOL

And they're not really going to earth because of the Illuminati, they're going to destroy earth because they know about the Incursions. If they destroy Earth the 616 universe is safe.

If you go back and look at previous issues of Infinity and Avengers you'll see where everything connects.

What is interesting though is that the builder hinted that a human (from another universe) might be the source of all the what started the incursions in the first place
Yeah I saw the connections when I went back to read the main avengers book over the weekend.

maybe the builder was talking about black swan

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
anyone who is giving up on Infinity - i kindly direct you to issue #4 which dropped today

all i'm gonna say is:

THOR - THE MOTHERF_CKIN' GOD OF THUNDER!!
That Thor scene was cool but it was one of two fun scenes (the other being Thanos mollywhomping Black Bolt) in a book full of shyt I don't give a fukk about with Thane being the #1 Who a Gives fukk in the whole thing to me.

And Marvel is gearing up to throw the X-Men in the bushes with this Inhuman push that is coming.