Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when is the last time he lead a team? would be interesting to see.
I ask about cable because since there is no more apocalypse (for now) and hope is all good what is cable doing?
Cables book is very good to me . One of the best xbooks maybe the best with the battle of trash going on. He's been having visions of the future and bad events happening all of which results in him and the team becoming terrorists hunted by the avengers and his uncle havok

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Still need to catch up on the walking dead:patrice:I read both the compendiums and found out the comic was still going:bryan:. Also need to catch up on spawn aswell. That was a dope comic comin up as a youngin:wow: Al Simmons:sadcam: Done missed alot:to:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Battle of the Atom is awful

what makes it even worse is that its going on during superior events like Infinity and Forever Evil

Mighty Avengers was cool. Does anyone else think the Ronin is Blade?

Hunger #3 was dope too

Eminem is going to be on the Mighty Avengers #3 and Avengers #23 variant's :deadrose:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda mad that Grayson won't be in the Batman suit. Was looking forward to seeing him as Batman join lex's squad

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Eminem is going to be on the Mighty Avengers #3 and Avengers #23 variant's :deadrose:

:dwillhuh:?

Superman-Wonder-Woman-interlocking-covers-by-Tony-Daniel.jpg

Whens this out?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The very concept of a Superman/Wonder Woman ongoing title seems like a complete and utter failure.

Superman is too fukked up at this point and there are essentially Two Wonder Women running around right now.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The very concept of a Superman/Wonder Woman ongoing title seems like a complete and utter failure.

Superman is too fukked up at this point and there are essentially Two Wonder Women running around right now.
Eh, Batman is different in every book he appears in too so Wonder Woman being different in her own title than in Justice League doesn't bother me and considering she is supposed to be one of the Top 3 of DC she needs to be in one of these World's Finest type books.

Still hate the art on Mighty Avengers but the actual story was a lot better in this second issue than the first. I'm liking the way Blue Marvel is being written.

Lex Luthor is my favorite part of Forever Evil and what he did to Otis the security guard was cold blooded. Can't wait to see what happens when Ultra Man gets to Khandaq and Black Adam gets all militant on his ass. And when he's done getting smacked around by Black Adam he is going to have to take Superwoman and Owl Man on Maury Povich.

The reveal at the end of Earth 2 was :gladbron:.

Quantum and Woody was hilarious and they introduced The Goat! This has quickly become one of my favorite books.

All New X-Men continued the out of control shyt spiral of the Battle of the Atom event. It's like the only reason got this storyline is so Bendis can create new or different versions of X-Men. It's just so pointless.

I grabbed Hinterkind (new Vertigo series) too but didn't get a chance to read it yet...anyone check it out?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, Batman is different in every book he appears in too so Wonder Woman being different in her own title than in Justice League doesn't bother me and considering she is supposed to be one of the Top 3 of DC she needs to be in one of these World's Finest type books.

Still hate the art on Mighty Avengers but the actual story was a lot better in this second issue than the first. I'm liking the way Blue Marvel is being written.

Lex Luthor is my favorite part of Forever Evil and what he did to Otis the security guard was cold blooded. Can't wait to see what happens when Ultra Man gets to Khandaq and Black Adam gets all militant on his ass. And when he's done getting smacked around by Black Adam he is going to have to take Superwoman and Owl Man on Maury Povich.

The reveal at the end of Earth 2 was :gladbron:.

Quantum and Woody was hilarious and they introduced The Goat! This has quickly become one of my favorite books.

All New X-Men continued the out of control shyt spiral of the Battle of the Atom event. It's like the only reason got this storyline is so Bendis can create new or different versions of X-Men. It's just so pointless.

I grabbed Hinterkind (new Vertigo series) too but didn't get a chance to read it yet...anyone check it out?

And don't forget the excessive catfighting between the X-Women.