Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
pretty much this

man..those last couple of pages of Infinity :ohlawd:

Thanos really had a bad scouting report on the Midnight King. Should have called for a surgical strike. As a reader I knew what was coming but still seeing it unfold :whew:
Thanos is retarded he should have known something was up once he saw he was alone with Black Bolt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Jean is flat out more powerful.

One of the things I hate about the current era of X-Comics is how they've tried to push Emma as this super elite telepath when in reality she's second tier at best.
How is Jean Alive in the futur ? And a lot of reviews make it seem like prof x jr is going to be bad , is that true ? And any blue wolverine sighting yet ?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Jean Alive in the futur ? And a lot of reviews make it seem like prof x jr is going to be bad , is that true ? And any blue wolverine sighting yet ?

It hasn't been explained yet why Jean is alive in the future but it obviously has something to do with either the Phoenix or the Jean from the past being in the present.

No Blue Wolverine sighting yet. So far it's just just the O5 X-Men, the current X-Teams and the Future X-Team.

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that Xaviers grandson is gonna be evil. So far everything is still being played as vague. It's not a horrible crossover but it's sure as hell ain't great either. It really should be called "irrational X-bytches"

DMR

Killa
Daps
Its obvious that he's going to shrug it off since he's in the next 3 issues

he could have avoided it completely since he knew the city was empty

Thanos craves death, he probably wanted to be killed by Black Bolt but it didnt take

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
No there were not always on the same level. Jean's telepathic power were growing exponentially from the moment she debuted. Jean was considered an Omega Level Telepath AND Telekentic. Emma was shown to be more skilled in the past, but Jean has always been more powerful.
she only got a boost with the Phoenix but when it came to telepathy she and emma were always the same level.
detail.jpg

detail.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she only got a boost with the Phoenix but when it came to telepathy she and emma were always the same level.
detail.jpg

detail.jpg

Sorry but I don't much give a damn about Marvel's official stats that have consistently shown themselves to be inaccurate and not meshing with what happens in their comics. Jean has always been more powerful than Emma (even without the Phoenix Force). Emma herself has stated that on a couple of occasions.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Sorry but I don't much give a damn about Marvel's official stats that have consistently shown themselves to be inaccurate and not meshing with what happens in their comics. Jean has always been more powerful than Emma (even without the Phoenix Force). Emma herself has stated that on a couple of occasions.

before they were elevated they were always on the same level and still are. you forgot on there first encounter emma was messing with her mind. Of course this is all at the whim of the writes but to say jean was always more powerful is false.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
before they were elevated they were always on the same level and still are. you forgot on there first encounter emma was messing with her mind. Of course this is all at the whim of the writes but to say jean was always more powerful is false.

She's ALWAYS been more powerful. I said in an earlier post that Emma used to be more skilled than Jean but she's never been as powerful as Jean. Emma has gotten the better of Xavier at times because of her skill but she's obviously not nearly as powerful as he is.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So New Avengers 9 and 10 are the only actual tie ins to the Infinity story?

There are other tie ins but those are the only ones that are essential to the event. If you skip those you'll miss big chunks of the story.

The other tie ins are mostly (what are the other heroes doing) sort of things. From what I've seen of the less important ones the only ones that might be worth reading are Captain Marvel, Avengers Assemble, Mighty Avengers, and The Hunt mini series.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There are other tie ins but those are the only ones that are essential to the event. If you skip those you'll miss big chunks of the story.

The other tie ins are mostly (what are the other heroes doing) sort of things. From what I've seen of the less important ones the only ones that might be worth reading are Captain Marvel, Avengers Assemble, Mighty Avengers, and The Hunt mini series.

Yea, I'm only looking for the direct tie ins.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
She's ALWAYS been more powerful. I said in an earlier post that Emma used to be more skilled than Jean but she's never been as powerful as Jean. Emma has gotten the better of Xavier at times because of her skill but she's obviously not nearly as powerful as he is.
how do you gague the power level of a telepath though?
when has jean done anything as powerful as Prof x without the phoenix.

smh @ you tossing marvel stats just because you do not agree with them.