Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
His alternate self with full power

"New Sun's kinetic charging powers had flared out of control, burning the world and killing everyone. As a result, the New Sun hunted down and killed versions of himself in other realities to ensure that they would not repeat his mistakes. New Sun is not limited to inorganic matter and can convert matter into energy at a sub-molecular level so it vaporizes or explodes. He also has the ability to time travel, can propel himself by a wave-like aura and can transplant matter through time and space, as well as being able to biokinetically augment all his physical abilities to superhuman levels."
:deadmanny: after googling, that story line sounds so ridiculous

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good lord Infinity #3 was dope....

I dug Cap coming up with a plan to counter that ass whooping they took last issue.:salute:

Black Bolt..........:gladbron::blessed::ooh: But with that being said he probably gets got next issue for that disrespect.......:ufdup:

Anyone else waiting for Gladiator or Ronan to fukk some cats up?????

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did the supreme intelligence take back over kree ??? And Did avengers 19 drop and I missed it

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did the supreme intelligence take back over kree ??? And Did avengers 19 drop and I missed it

Yes Avengers 19 dropped....

As for the Supreme Intelligence, it was brought back during Hickman's Fantastic Four run. It was done by fusing together two Alternate reality Reed Richards' with something called the Supremor Seed.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Black Bolt..........:gladbron::blessed::ooh: But with that being said he probably gets got next issue for that disrespect.......:ufdup:

Yeah, old school Thanos would have waded through that and walked up on Bolt like

shh2.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm reading this right now:

dream-thief-dark-horse.jpg

MAN this book is crack. :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

The premise sounded silly at first, but I SWEAR it reads like 100 Bullets did when they stopped with the random "Graves Attache" stories and started with the main ones.

DEFINITELY recommend for fans of noir-ish type stuff.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes Avengers 19 dropped....

As for the Supreme Intelligence, it was brought back during Hickman's Fantastic Four run. It was done by fusing together two Alternate reality Reed Richards' with something called the Supremor Seed.
Oh thanks just copped avengers 19... Is hawkeye cancelled???

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This issue of Harbinger was the very first one that I didn't like.

But Bloodshot and HardCorps was GREAT. I'm excited about the new direction. It feels.... natural.

Cable and X-Force: So cable is okay getting 4-6 inches of metal stabbed in hit forehead. okay, cool.

These 2099 issues of Superior feel like filler to me.

The Shadow Thief issue of JLA this week was actually pretty cool. I'd happily pick up a series. World needs more 'tweeners.

"The Message Boards Would Love This".

:heh: this is really about all I got this week. Everythign else was too blah or bland to talk about. I mean except the Infinity stuff.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This issue of Harbinger was the very first one that I didn't like.

I didn't like it either. Like Zephyr, Torque is a character best used limitedly because that's the only way their cluelessness/ignorance is cute. Once they put focus on their deluded world view the whole shyt falls apart. Ironically this is the first issue in a while that made me like Zephyr for figuring it out.

Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps was good, but X-O Manowar took this week for me. I love how far they push Aric's refusal to conform to modern times and beliefs.