Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Infinity right now is 'suffering' from still being too divided. You have the Builder plotline, the Thanos plotline, the Inhuman plotline and the Incursion plotline. When all that stuff comes together though, the gawd Hickman will bless us in ways only true greats can.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think infinity is all that divided, people just not picking up on how it's connected. It's already been shown how all this shyt is connected.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niccas saying he's a steroid junkie :snoop:

Oh but check this out, They used to hate on that character Prodigy HARD, they stayed shytting on that character......Until he was revealed to be bisexual, now all of a sudden they like him. I once saw somebody on the Superherohype forums say the X-Men forum on CBR is like a Klan rally.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It's all connected. The builders are heading towards earth because they know abou the incursions and want to destroy earth to save the rest of the universe. Thanos mounted his attack on earth now because main Avengers is away dealing with the Builders.

The space stuff did initially drag but it definitely picked up the past couple of issues. That dude J-Son showed a level of bytchassness only rivaled by Jesse Pinkman.
yeah I know its connected but its just not as interesting as the other bits

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Oh but check this out, They used to hate on that character Prodigy HARD, they stayed shytting on that character......Until he was revealed to be bisexual, now all of a sudden they like him. I once saw somebody on the Superherohype forums say the X-Men forum on CBR is like a Klan rally.
That's one of the main reasons I hate the X-Men. A book that was based on Minority struggles has fans that hate minority characters

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one of the main reasons I hate the X-Men. A book that was based on Minority struggles has fans that hate minority characters

That shyt bugged me out the first time I saw it. I once saw a group of people on their arguing about whether or not Storm is black.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That shyt bugged me out the first time I saw it. I once saw a group of people on their arguing about whether or not Storm is black.
Blame that fukk boi claremont

10xaddj.jpg

2jdp0dw.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was shocked at the hate he got on there . It's like they read a completely different book then me , he was mostly the main character at first and he earned his powers eventually by being heroic . I didn't like his children's crusade portrayal or the way he quit . I mean at least come back

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was shocked at the hate he got on there . It's like they read a completely different book then me , he was mostly the main character at first and he earned his powers eventually by being heroic . I didn't like his children's crusade portrayal or the way he quit . I mean at least come back

Them motherfukkers is crazy....

I really like Patriots character too, and yeah they shytted on him completely in childrens crusade. But like I said they hate on all the black males characters.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That just some dumb ass shyt by Claremont to reinforce that shes a mutant. Both of Storm's parents are black. Her Dad is African American and her mother was Kenyan. Anybody that would read that and take that to mean she isn't black is a racist cocksuker.
I just saw the argument last week on the X-boards on CBR lol