Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Blackagar Boltagon da gawd. :lawd:

Both Infinity and New Avengers had me glued and at the edge of my seat. Hickman is murdering it right now.

pretty much this

man..those last couple of pages of Infinity :ohlawd:

Thanos really had a bad scouting report on the Midnight King. Should have called for a surgical strike. As a reader I knew what was coming but still seeing it unfold :whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yeah I know its connected but its just not as interesting as the other bits
I am feeling the same way...I see what Hickman is trying to do and I appreciate the larger picture but i really don't give a damn about The Builders. I wasn't too big on the seeds that Hickman was laying in The Avengers and having thme take up so much space in Infinity just doesn't interest me at all. I would prefer this to be a Thanos only event and threw The Builder stuff in the cosmic bushes.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Jean gonna give Emma that work again. :ohlawd:
I honestly don't care about any of this dumb Battle of the Atom shyt while Infinity is going on. Infinity is shaping up to be a GOAT event and BOA is shaping up to be maybe the worst X-Men crossover ever.

And I hate to say that because I have traditionally liked the X-titles and characters better than the MU at large. But times done changed.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Because Jean is flat out more powerful.

One of the things I hate about the current era of X-Comics is how they've tried to push Emma as this super elite telepath when in reality she's second tier at best.

as far as telepathy goes emma and jean were always on the same level. Jean just edges her out because of her telekinesis.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as telepathy goes emma and jean were always on the same level. Jean just edges her out because of her telekinesis.

No there were not always on the same level. Jean's telepathic power were growing exponentially from the moment she debuted. Jean was considered an Omega Level Telepath AND Telekentic. Emma was shown to be more skilled in the past, but Jean has always been more powerful.