Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Right before this Supe punched Ollie to death and broke Bat's back.
The writer of this has been tapped to take over writing duties on Earth 2, I wonder if he is going to be as big on the fukkery in that book as he has been on Injustice.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was surprised too go check the Young Avengers thread on CBR if you don't believe me lol
Oh damn can you link it breh ?? I'm on my phone at work and my Internet goes So slow .
By the way read a collection of schism and its better than I remember . Much better

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved the New Avengers and Inifinty books today

Infinity is great but the Avengers part is really bringing the event down IMO. The most interesting parts are the earth/Thanos parts

It's all connected. The builders are heading towards earth because they know abou the incursions and want to destroy earth to save the rest of the universe. Thanos mounted his attack on earth now because main Avengers is away dealing with the Builders.

The space stuff did initially drag but it definitely picked up the past couple of issues. That dude J-Son showed a level of bytchassness only rivaled by Jesse Pinkman.