Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:patrice: I just realized something about Eternal Warrior's first issue (great read, btw)

Gilead, Aram and Ivar were all there when the whateveritwas exploded and wiped out all life on earth. It granted them immortality, and apparently threw Ivar through time.

Aram (Armstrong) is still practically immortal.

Why did Gilead (Eternal Warrior) start aging simply because he stopped fukking with the Geomancers?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man, Quantum & Woody just keeps getting better and better. After this issue it's officially Joe Kelly Deadpool status.

TjwAZQT.jpg

R83gkSA.jpg

HEdAOPD.jpg

ROPQU6x.jpg

:deadmanny: @ the Panthro shyt because of how true it is.

:laff:

I need issues of this shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Im stunned why the fukk they do my boy like that !!!!!!!!!!!! He's going to get revenge Breh
Edit: how many times is one the big companies going to do a evil won storyline ?? Dc has done a few recently in that vein and with villians laying certain heroes Low

Yeah, they sonned Nightwing and he is my favorite hero that ain't GL John Stewart or Batman.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People talking shyt about Cyclops now? Dude is one of the GOAT X-Men, he used to lead the team like a boss and was styling on Wolverine all the time. Then the 90's happened and 'squares' like him got shytted on because everything had to be grim and cool and pouches. Since then writers have been on that "X-Men can't be happy and united ever again" tip so they forcefully write bullshyt conflicts that make all characters involved look like selfish a$$holes.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
People talking shyt about Cyclops now? Dude is one of the GOAT X-Men, he used to lead the team like a boss and was styling on Wolverine all the time. Then the 90's happened and 'squares' like him got shytted on because everything had to be grim and cool and pouches. Since then writers have been on that "X-Men can't be happy and united ever again" tip so they forcefully write bullshyt conflicts that make all characters involved look like selfish @ssholes.

Yeah. People seem to forget that Cyclops used to put Wolverine in his place back in the day. The 90's really did him wrong with people like Spawn, Batman, Punisher, and Wolverine getting so much attention. The goody two shoes (Cyclops, Superman, etc) took a back seat to the angry chip on my shoulder characters big time. It started in the late 80's and exploded in the 90's.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah. People seem to forget that Cyclops used to put Wolverine in his place back in the day. The 90's really did him wrong with people like Spawn, Batman, Punisher, and Wolverine getting so much attention. The goody two shoes (Cyclops, Superman, etc) took a back seat to the angry chip on my shoulder characters big time. It started in the late 80's and exploded in the 90's.

i have never liked cyclops nor have i ever faked the funk of liking him.
i prefer alex because he has more personality.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man...is it just me or is the Superior Spider-man comics the most intriguing thing in the Marvel Universe right now? I'm really liking the direction that Doc Oc has taken with the Spider-man character. With each new issue, I find myself more intrigued on what he'll do next and just how far he'll go to achieve his objectives. He's really taking the bull by the reigns and molding his city into his liking. So far he really hasn't felt any sense of danger but I can't wait when he's finally put to the test against a worthy foe as everyone right now is his little play toys.

Side Note: I'm reading all the Superior Spider-man tie-ins like Superior Spider-man Team Up and Superior Spider-man foes which are even more interesting in their own right. I'm not going to lie, I hope that Doc Oc stays in control for a long while. One of the most stand out comic series this year.