Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_msos5j2ndC1sompo1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_msos5j2ndC1sompo1o3_500.jpg

tumblr_msos5j2ndC1sompo1o4_500.jpg

Everything is leading up to Cataclysm. The last 2 pages of this issue were great af

If u want me to post scans I will
:lupe: yes breh would be much obliged

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
just read IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vol 1, ive been sleeping on that series..so good so far, fiending for the rest of the volumes
:ohlawd:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Few thoughts:

-Caught up with Superior SPiderman. :whew: Damn good series. I kind of don't want to see bytch ass PP back. :manny:

-The New 52 Batman is fukkin dope. Only finished 8 comics for now. Gonna read up til 12 then cop the HC of DOTF.

-New 52 Batman and Robin is damn good. Althought Damian is an a$$hole, I'm digging him. The issue with all the previous Robins.

-So is Red Hood a tweener in the New 52? When I saw him team up with Tim, Damian and dikk I was :whew:

-I'm enjoying these villain one shots.

-AVX was unnecessary. So all this started by Scott not trying to help the Avengers? All that shyt could of been avoided if they compromised.

-Also, when and why did Namor and Magneto join the X-Men?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Mighty Avengers is Selling poorly these retailers are really blaming the art :stopitslime:

shyt like this makes me feel like dropping most of the books I buy since cacs refuse to buy shyt like this

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Few thoughts:

-Caught up with Superior SPiderman. :whew: Damn good series. I kind of don't want to see bytch ass PP back. :manny:

-The New 52 Batman is fukkin dope. Only finished 8 comics for now. Gonna read up til 12 then cop the HC of DOTF.

-New 52 Batman and Robin is damn good. Althought Damian is an @sshole, I'm digging him. The issue with all the previous Robins.

-So is Red Hood a tweener in the New 52? When I saw him team up with Tim, Damian and dikk I was :whew:

-I'm enjoying these villain one shots.

-AVX was unnecessary. So all this started by Scott not trying to help the Avengers? All that shyt could of been avoided if they compromised.

-Also, when and why did Namor and Magneto join the X-Men?
Wait wait wait !!!! You blaming the gawd mr hoecatcher Scott summers ?!! Breh :pacspit: you better blame iron man and cap for running they damn human mouths about mutant issues

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't Scott did more harm than good

Mutants may have rekindled but because of him Xavier is dead and half of Wakanda was destroyed

So cap America now has the right to demand Scott hand over hope ?? Who's to say his protective custody is better then being with cyke? And who broke up the Phoenix with a stupid ass disruptor ? The avengers are quick to protect Wanda in children's crusade ( a person responsible for the near extinction of mutantkind) but now Scott got to listen and hand over hope huh :heh: like the avengers handed over Wanda ?