Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If Nightwing Identity Is Public Isnt batman'S Next :lupe:
They have some cover on that front ever since Bruce Wayne publicly came out in support of Batman and bankrolled Batman, Inc.
Revealing dikk Grayson as one of Batman's allies would just exp[lain why Wayne would become so involved in Batman's business.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
If they continue to pay homage to the old school Crime Syndicate then on Earth 3 Lex Luthor was the world's greatest superhero and Ultra Man hated his guts which would explain why they left Lex out of the Secret Society...they would not want any Luthor to be anywhere near them.
dg1lQra.jpg

Props for digging up a Who's Who profile from 1985. :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
JH Williams leaves Batwoman...basically said Editoral was stepping on his neck and handcuffing every decision at the last minute and #26 is the end of the line. Bendis is already reaching out to him on Twitter like a vulture that smells blood:laugh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you really can't compare Trinity War with Infinity for a couple of reasons noit the least of which is that Trinity War was a self-contained crossover storyline in the Justice League books that really only existed to kick off the Forever Evil Event.
So basically Trinity War is like the early issues of New Avengers/Avengers in that they were pretty much all mystery and set-up to get us to the Infinity event.
The only real comparison can be made between Infinity and Forever Evil since they are both company wide crossover events.
Well maybe I should of used AOU as a comparison but as long as John answers some shyt in the forever evil books and justice leagues :manny: don't get me wrong i liked trinity I just expect alot from johns .
I like Corvus Glaive but the rest of Thanos' lackeys are meh.
They should kill the other dudes and just have Glaive running around like Thanos' homicidal version of the Silver Surfer.

And anyone who bought Battle of the Atom after the total shytpile that Bendis has produced when given the reigns of an event got what they deserved. Should have read that shyt in the comic shop and then put it back on the shelf or acquired it through "other means".

And that jean Grey reveal was the dumbest fukking thing ever...its not like she wore that stupid Xorn mask just to go back in time and not freak the present day X-Men out; Ilyanna's trip into the future showed her wearing the damn thing there too.
So that's the big reveal in battle of the atom ? Jeans alive ? And what do the future Xmen want
I love the x titles, granted i have been out the loop for about three months but they were pretty good...

Actually I take that back All new and uncanny are really good. The rest have fallen off, but for the longest uncanny x-force was amazing too.
Woah woah cable and the xforce >>>>>>>>>>! I love that book and team , doctor nemesis and forge :heh: domino and her leather ... Man the while book kills
My store had the 3D covers for 3.99 but only a few, I got Darkseid, Joker, Deadshot and then Forever Evil #1 I wanted more but none of the other villians interested me, and I already spent $15 bucks on comic books :comeon:

Any chance these 3D covers will be worth something in the future?
How are those villian issues I want to but the darkseid and joker ones and some others plus I already got forever evil

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's 50 Anniversary time for the X-books...for Jean Grey, Cyclops, Xavier, Angel, Iceman, Beast, and Magneto. So this is what they want to do...they got Jean Grey in the middle of everything but of course, in order to do that, you need some time manipulation shyt. Of course this all could of been solved YEARS ago with Doom's time machine but that's too easy an answer just like Dr. Strange is too easy an answer for bringing back Peter Parker in Superior.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
One of the saddest days in my life was when my entire collection of the original DC Who's Who got tossed out in a move. I loved those things.

I know, right. I had the whole collection of those and the Marvel Universe handbooks up til the ones from '89. I would/will sit there and read them for hours on end.

They're the main reason I'm such a stickler for proper character usage, history and continuity... and get pissed when they use one villain 500 times a year when they got a whole encyclopedia of obscure characters to use.

And then when they do use them, they only use the dead ones!? :mindblown:

They should make comic editors commit them to memory.

It's a small wonder I hate Bendis' ol "Count Nefaria is an energy vampire. Doom is a prisoner on The Raft" writing ass, right? :heh:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well maybe I should of used AOU as a comparison but as long as John answers some shyt in the forever evil books and justice leagues :manny: don't get me wrong i liked trinity I just expect alot from johns .

So that's the big reveal in battle of the atom ? Jeans alive ? And what do the future Xmen want

Woah woah cable and the xforce >>>>>>>>>>! I love that book and team , doctor nemesis and forge :heh: domino and her leather ... Man the while book kills

How are those villian issues I want to but the darkseid and joker ones and some others plus I already got forever evil
In regards to the villians I'm buying the ones that look interesting. Even though I read a lot of DC books doesn't mean I'm buying ever .1 issue that comes out. Darkseid was great, the gave him a new origin that makes a lot of sense, it also explained why he invaded earth in Justice league 1-6, and who his daughter is. Joker was meh, they showed us his childhood and he raised a pet gorilla in his early career, it was kind of forgettable. Deadshot another great one, they wrote that like it was issue 1 of a miniseries or something, really interesting and it continues in the Suicide Squad forever evil tie in.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In regards to the villians I'm buying the ones that look interesting. Even though I read a lot of DC books doesn't mean I'm buying ever .1 issue that comes out. Darkseid was great, the gave him a new origin that makes a lot of sense, it also explained why he invaded earth in Justice league 1-6, and who his daughter is. Joker was meh, they showed us his childhood and he raised a pet gorilla in his early career, it was kind of forgettable. Deadshot another great one, they wrote that like it was issue 1 of a miniseries or something, really interesting and it continues in the Suicide Squad forever evil tie in.
I like deadshot but ehhh the new suicide sucks ( I read the trades) it is nowhere near r secret 6 or classic suicide squad .