Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos was a black dad in another life :russ:

Infinity #2 was cool I just wish it had more Illuminati, The Inhumans and Illuminati parts were definitely the best parts in this issue

I promised myself I would drop all these X-books but I fell into the temptation and bought Battle of the atom #1 and All New X-men let me check these out

I also got God is Dead #1 by Hickman and my other pulls
But let his little Nicca be a villian too I don't need another skaar on my hands ( means being pushed for a year before fading into the back

DMR

Killa
Daps
Forever evil was kinda meh, this story was done hundred times before and besides sniffing kryptonite nothing really interesting happened.

Infinity was way better tho, can't wait till Black Bolt will stunt on Thanos whole squad :stylin:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
After all these years, Jean Grey is finally back huh? Should be VERY interesting. Thanos' crew was on point in that last New Avengers issue I finally read.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forever evil was kinda meh, this story was done hundred times before and besides sniffing kryptonite nothing really interesting happened.

Infinity was way better tho, can't wait till Black Bolt will stunt on Thanos whole squad :stylin:
I read a review of trinity war that summed up the problem with it as opposed to infinity ( and I'm a dc head ) it was too much mystery and little payoff by johns ... The main story really only needed three issues , all the red herrings that led nowhere ( despero, the chess pieces the inclusion of the trinity of sin ) the interviews that dc creative gave , all made it seem like a deeper story but really it wasn't that special or original and the side issues led nowhere .

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Forever Evil #1. I wouldn't know though, I skimmed through some of the issues and realized for a whole month I don't have to any DC outside of Giffen's He-Man stuff.
I would normally have no interest in He-Man but since Giffen is writing it, how is it?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Forever evil was amazing this event is going to be great, Justice League/Darkseid was good, I like how they linked it to Darkseid invading the earths. Anybody got a link for infinity 2?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Forever evil was amazing this event is going to be great, Justice League/Darkseid was good, I like how they linked it to Darkseid invading the earths. Anybody got a link for infinity 2?

Hold up, this is the one with the 3D cover, right? I was horny over that cover, but it's going for like 10 bucks at it's lowest. :childplease: