Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Battle of the Atom is 2 issues? :wtf:
Battle of the Atom itself is only 2 issues but it runs through the other X-books so that the entire thing is around 10 issues total.

And the first issue was stupid. The original X-Men are about to go back to their own time when some future X-Men show up and start a fight with the current X-Men and when they all calm down to have a conversation the future X-Men say they have traveled back in time to make sure the original X-Men return to the past. If that is the case then what the fukk did they interrupt them for? Before the future X-Men showed up the Originals were going to go back right then and there.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Battle of the Atom itself is only 2 issues but it runs through the other X-books so that the entire thing is around 10 issues total.

And the first issue was stupid. The original X-Men are about to go back to their own time when some future X-Men show up and start a fight with the current X-Men and when they all calm down to have a conversation the future X-Men say they have traveled back in time to make sure the original X-Men return to the past. If that is the case then what the fukk did they interrupt them for? Before the future X-Men showed up the Originals were going to go back right then and there.

:mindblown: :snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nightwing :to:

Lol at Luthor saying this looks like a job for Superman, and Lol at Ultraman snorting Luthor's private krytonite stash.
Im stunned why the fukk they do my boy like that !!!!!!!!!!!! He's going to get revenge Breh
Edit: how many times is one the big companies going to do a evil won storyline ?? Dc has done a few recently in that vein and with villians laying certain heroes Low

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nightwing :to:

Lol at Luthor saying this looks like a job for Superman, and Lol at Ultraman snorting Luthor's private krytonite stash.
Ultraman snorting that Kryptonite was hilarious.

And it seems like Lex was the only villain not made an offer to join the Secret Society.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultraman snorting that Kryptonite was hilarious.

And it seems like Lex was the only villain not made an offer to join the Secret Society.
I wouldn't invite him or joker they aren't followers at all and they are unusually tied to they heroes ... Yur better off Killing them both

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Thanos was a black dad in another life :russ:

Infinity #2 was cool I just wish it had more Illuminati, The Inhumans and Illuminati parts were definitely the best parts in this issue

I promised myself I would drop all these X-books but I fell into the temptation and bought Battle of the atom #1 and All New X-men let me check these out

I also got God is Dead #1 by Hickman and my other pulls

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did my son Nightwing dirty.

:to:

Ultra Man laying down tha law was scary.

He said all heroes and they friends & families r fair game.

:sadcam:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Battle Of The Atom" was pure BUTT.

Marvel/X-Men need 2 leave time travel alone.

How many times tha X-Men gonna time travel?!