Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wakanda :wow:

SMFH @ Namor:pacspit:

NA was really good

After the new issue of Young Avengers I've decided I'm never reading that garbage again

Young Avengers tha most disappointing title.

They have a GREAT cast, but instead they wanna push tha gay agenda and fight some monsters pretending 2 be their parents. It's Zzzzx

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, after reading Justice League Dark, I'm assuming that whenever somebody touched Pandora's Box, they get switched with their Earth 3 counterparts? Only reason I could figure for the Shazam/Black Adamish costume change.

Would also be the reason for the sick Superman. Earth 3 Superman/Ultraman is powered by kryptonite.

Our favorite morally gray trife god real nikka John Constantine didn't change, though. :mjpls:
I hope Constantine isn't the mole since they haven't revealed it yet . He survives trinity war I know .... But this has been disappointing took 6 issues to say its a gate

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly is Battle for the Atom gonna be? We were making progress. Cyclops got his crew, Logan's school is...sorta working out....things are business as usual in the mutant world.

It shouldn't have been any of the sons breh...why can't Bruce have his family? Can Bats live? Just for a little bit?

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BARBARA :pacspit:

fukk you mean you taking the bat off your costume? You think this is a sorority or some shyt? :dahell:
Wait Jason wants the bat off ??

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hope Constantine isn't the mole since they haven't revealed it yet . He survives trinity war I know .... But this has been disappointing took 6 issues to say its a gate
I haven't read Justice League yet but I am guessing the mole will be
The Atom...and she will probably turn out to be the Crime Syndicate/Earth 3 version of the Atom. She has been double-crossing the League and Amanda Waller.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Justice league was crazy @Jello Biafra your guess is correct. I'm mad the trinity of sin didnt really have anything to do with this though. It didn't explain why despero attacked the league, why supermans trophy was missing, or why pandora reset the dc universe in the first place

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
X-Men Legacy #15 was good last week. Can't believe they took out Gabrielle Haller the way they did. fukking crazy.

Heard the new Captain America issue by Remender was fukking insane too....haven't read it either

Both Uncannys were good...Cyclops whining..lol. Wanda as the top villain in the game? Yeah right.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice league was crazy @Jello Biafra your guess is correct. I'm mad the trinity of sin didnt really have anything to do with this though. It didn't explain why despero attacked the league, why supermans trophy was missing, or why pandora reset the dc universe in the first place
All I know Is poor cyborg :to: and how the hell are they gojng to beat the heroes ?? What by transporting them ??
Trinity war started off great but the last 2 issues have been wack
Yeah I have to be real it turned into a marvel event In that this story should of took 3 issues only to tell ...and you have to read forever evil to finish it .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have never read infinity :wow:

or invincible :lupe:

what am i doing with myself :to:
My problem most likely with infinity will be too many side issues . I can't stand how marvel has big important parts of the story taking place in other books and then barely touches on it in main book, it's like if in return of the Jedi Luke shows up at the end like yeah the emperors dead guys we won oh and I had a connection to vader ( without showing it ) roll credits

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
My problem most likely with infinity will be too many side issues . I can't stand how marvel has big important parts of the story taking place in other books and then barely touches on it in main book, it's like if in return of the Jedi Luke shows up at the end like yeah the emperors dead guys we won oh and I had a connection to vader ( without showing it ) roll credits

Only the stuff Hickman writes is relevant to the main plot. Everything else is side stories. So that's three books to keep track off, which isn't that bad for a Marvel event.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick Remender should be be embarrassed of himself. He basically made a worse version of Planet Hulk starring Captain America.