Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
New Avengers

:whew:

and even though Marvel has already ruined it with their revealing what the "Inhumanity" event is about, its interesting to see how Black Bolt is setting this up.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
New Avengers

:whew:

and even though Marvel has already ruined it with their revealing what the "Inhumanity" event is about, its interesting to see how Black Bolt is setting this up.

are they really planing to release the Terrin mists onto humanity.

because earth X covered it and that was pretty good.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What she do

Xh0mkYl.jpg

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DAMN @ tha Trinity War finale.

Lots of sonnings.

Judging by tha end of tha issue, tha sonnings in "Forever Evil #1" gon be epic.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know Is poor cyborg :to: and how the hell are they gojng to beat the heroes ?? What by transporting them ??

Yeah I have to be real it turned into a marvel event In that this story should of took 3 issues only to tell ...and you have to read forever evil to finish it .

Yep, anytime Earth 3 and Earth Prime ppl come into contact they switch universes.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, anytime Earth 3 and Earth Prime ppl come into contact they switch universes.
But aren't all the jl teams there ?? I guess with the society and crime syndicate maybe that's how they beat everyone . :salute: to Constantine for being a dirtbag who's already corrupt !! He's like a magic version of batman with the way he tries to solve problems without team help . Him And Steve Trevor survive the showdown anyway :snoop: at cyborg damn homie ...,
fukk her and her slut ways . Kons a jerk anyway
are they really planing to release the Terrin mists onto humanity.

because earth X covered it and that was pretty good.
I know ...and Didn't they try that in house of m too or something ? Don't people just get sick or die if they aren't inhuman .

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
But aren't all the jl teams there ?? I guess with the society and crime syndicate maybe that's how they beat everyone . :salute: to Constantine for being a dirtbag who's already corrupt !! He's like a magic version of batman with the way he tries to solve problems without team help . Him And Steve Trevor survive the showdown anyway :snoop: at cyborg damn homie ...,
fukk her and her slut ways . Kons a jerk anyway

I know ...and Didn't they try that in house of m too or something ? Don't people just get sick or die if they aren't inhuman .

in house of M the mutants just took over. And no i do not think non inhumans get sick. I think you just get a power.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All I know Is poor cyborg :to: and how the hell are they gojng to beat the heroes ?? What by transporting them ??

Yeah I have to be real it turned into a marvel event In that this story should of took 3 issues only to tell ...and you have to read forever evil to finish it .
Well in the pre-New 52 DC the Crime Syndicate characters were always shown as being more powerful than the regular DC versions. So if you have an evil Justice League team that is more powerful than the regular squad and who give no fukks about wrecking shop then it would not be that hard for them to do whatever they want so once they boom tube the JLA to Earth 3 (that is the only thing I can think of happening to remove them from the board) it is going to be cake for them to take over the world.

And I was satisfied with Trinity War because it was a pretty much self-contained Justice League story that leads into the big company wide crossover and the events in Trinity War were interesting enough on their own to me.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
in house of M the mutants just took over. And no i do not think non inhumans get sick. I think you just get a power.
Unless they changed the way Terrigen Mist works then it is basically a crap shoot for Inhumans whether they get powers or become deformed grotesque monsters or Alpha Primitives; mutants who lost their powers would get new powers temporarily; unaltered Terrigen Mist is supposed to be toxic to humans but when Black Bolt took over the Kree Empire he had Maximus make a modified Terrigen Mist Bomb that would turn all beaings in the universe into Inhumans; there is also Xerogen Mist that turns humans into devolved Alpha Primitives.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rick Remender should be be embarrassed of himself. He basically made a worse version of Planet Hulk starring Captain America.
I hate everything Remender has done since he took over Captain America. I have pretty much given up on the book which pisses me off because Cap is one of my favorite characters and the Brubaker run was so good.
Not really feeling his writing on Uncanny Avengers either to be honest.
Dude has fallen off majorly since the awesome stories he did in X-Force.