Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Monk

Rookie
Daps
Aye brehs who knows the youtube channels that show full comics like this these new 52 joints are looking nice, someone should put me on to the good ones.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Aye brehs who knows the youtube channels that show full comics like this these new 52 joints are looking nice, someone should put me on to the good ones.

You could easily just download these yourself and read em on your PC.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think the box originated from Earth 3....probably made by the gods of that earth. I think the Seven Deadly Sins were cast out by the Wizards of Earth Prime and ended up on Earth 3 and corrupted it. They were then partners with the Crime Syndicate of that earth and everything was fine until something more evil came along. Remember Darkseid invaded Earth Prime and Earth 2 at the same time. I bet he invaded Earth 3 too and that's why Earth 3 Alfred/Outsider says he watched his world destroyed. It's not the Flashpoint earth but earth 3 he's talking about.

After Darkseid was driven off, their world was pretty much ruined and they needed a new one. They figure away to send Outsider to Earth Prime (for some reason only one person could go through. Maybe with some kind of magic or a boom tube only able to be used once) with Pandora's box which is filled with the seven deadly sins. The plan? Get Shazam to touch the box which magically will open the doorway to Earth 3 with the heroes swapping places with Crime Syndicate. The reason some heroes don't get swapped? They have no counterpart on Earth 3.....either killed or never created. That's why in the solicitations they say Owlman has plans for Nightwing. He doesn't want to kill him....but corrupt him. He needs a new partner since his was killed in Darkseid's invasion.

And I'm done with my long theories .
Good attempt, but this will debunk some of your theories. Also Shazam already touched the box, it only affected the magic powered heroes and still they didn't switch with earth 3. Also if Shazam was needed to open the box, the outsider still wouldnt have said "its time to open it" If I opened your front door would you say its time to open it? Or the door has been opened?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-epic-trinity-war-concludes-in-justice-league-23

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What exactly is Battle for the Atom gonna be? We were making progress. Cyclops got his crew, Logan's school is...sorta working out....things are business as usual in the mutant world.

I was just thinking the other day it's really time for the X-Men to stop fukking around and get back to being an awesome team that works well together. Just quit the melodramatic team conflicts for a year or two and have them style on everybody. Just make them cool again instead of every single character throwing a hissy fit over someone else's decision every single issue. Have them play baseball again. I never got why no one but Scott Lobdell understood how awesome those Claremont baseball issues are.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was just thinking the other day it's really time for the X-Men to stop fukking around and get back to being an awesome team that works well together. Just quit the melodramatic team conflicts for a year or two and have them style on everybody. Just make them cool again instead of every single character throwing a hissy fit over someone else's decision every single issue. Have them play baseball again. I never got why no one but Scott Lobdell understood how awesome those Claremont baseball issues are.
Something big is gonna have to happen for the X-Men to be united again. Like Magneto going nuts and getting his powers back or something.

Otherwise it's the mutant version of bloods, crips and latin gangs warring with each other.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Something big is gonna have to happen for the X-Men to be united again. Like Magneto going nuts and getting his powers back or something.

Otherwise it's the mutant version of bloods, crips and latin gangs warring with each other.

I didn't want to say it but yup, Magneto turning evil again would be the perfect idea to unite the X-Men again.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

not going to happen with the avengers as marvel premier team and fox owning the movie rights.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Wakanda :wow:

SMFH @ Namor:pacspit:

NA was really good

After the new issue of Young Avengers I've decided I'm never reading that garbage again

Last edited: