Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
I'm surprised at how much I enjoy Kyle Higgin's Nightwing. It's pretty damn good. Grayson da gawd. :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm surprised at how much I enjoy Kyle Higgin's Nightwing. It's pretty damn good. Grayson da gawd. :wow:
Nightwing is supposed to get a lot of shine in the upcoming Forever Evil event according to this rumor report from Bleeding Cool:
ejT8qqT.jpg

During the big Marvel crossover Civil War, in which villain met villain, Spider-Man revealed his identity to the world as Peter Parker.

After a variety of stories, such as Aunt May and Mary Jane being put in safe houses, the whole thing was kind of reversed in Brand New Day by the devilish Mephisto. And somehow everyone kinda forgot.

I understand that something similar will be happening in the big DC crossover Forever Evil, in which villain fights villain, and Nightwing gets a thorough going over by the Crime Syndicate Of America. Some people thought he was getting killed, but we never did.

Instead we may be getting another big media event and, after getting a thorough drubbing, will be captured by Superwoman’s lasso and forced to reveal his identity to the world, as dikk Grayson
. I think you can forgive the media when they report it as “Robin’s Secret Identity Revealed To The World.”

But that this change in Nightwing’s nature is going to stick. No Mephisto here…

DC Comics did not reply to enquiries.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anybody interested in THE STAR WARS? They took George Lucas' original script for Star Wars and made a comic book series out of it.
ZedMrfR.jpg

xLHZHiG.jpg

VDDT2WA.jpg

EZDD7pZ.jpg

BU3AWUD.jpg

AA0Rznh.jpg

9ZFwtnc.jpg

BArPXgy.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
batman and nightwing....:bryan: i almost shed a tear brehs

DAMIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :banderas: IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN JASON! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN JASSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!:sadbron: