Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Peter gets rid of the minions or Spider-Island he's a fukk boi
I wonder how Peter is gonna explain and undo all of Doc's fukkery as "Superior Spiderman" when he comes back?

I can see how he expains it 2 tha Avengers, X-Men....but what about ppl who DON'T know his secret id? Plus think of all tha villains "Superior Spiderman" humiliated and brutalized?

They gone be on Peter ass, lmaooo!
It actually works out pretty well...because even if the Avengers explain to the public that it was'nt really Spiderman per se, it will just reinforce the whole thing where half of NY loves Spidey and the rest think he's a menace or worse.

If Peter gets rid of the minions or Spider-Island he's a fukk boi
fukk the minions but he needs a base of operations...call it the Web or something but give him a damn place to kick it and plan shyt other than a shytty apartment.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
that Kick-Ass volume 3 is piff so far :ohlawd:

i found a site with damn near every comic for d/l as well (somebody in here might've already linked it im not sure)

pm if you want it

Hook a breh up?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Quantum & Woody is friggin' hilarious. That's the closest anyone has come to touching Joe Kelly's run on Deadpool since Joe Kelly's run on Deadpool.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
that Kick-Ass volume 3 is piff so far :ohlawd:

i found a site with damn near every comic for d/l as well (somebody in here might've already linked it im not sure)

pm if you want it

:bow::eat: Pass the Mustard please.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
How many times will they have someone replace Spidey and have him comeback and have to deal with the repercussions?

:deadrose: Batman willing away Heaven's happiness.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoyed Sheltered, Earth 2 and some others

Need to read Quantum And Woody, the Movement, etc.

Random Comic Book Fact: Gerry Conway began writing Spider-man at 19. :clap:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
read Sex.....

really was not what I was expecting.

Realy was GREAT.

It reads like "What if Batman retired and did his best to stay Bruce Wayne?"

well.... with lots of sex.

Seeing The Old Man in action (not like that) makes me feel like this is on the fringes of an alternate reality from the Wanted comic, though.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quantum & Woody is friggin' hilarious. That's the closest anyone has come to touching Joe Kelly's run on Deadpool since Joe Kelly's run on Deadpool.

I never read the old Priest issues of Q+W but want to sometime. Funny you mention Kelly's run on Deadpool since I know you weren't a huge fan of Priest's run on that book.