Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Quantum-and-Woody-1-cover.jpeg

Just read this, and it's actually pretty good.

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed.
The DnA cosmic stuff was awesome...this Bendis/Jeph Loeb cosmic shyt is :beli:
That Annihilation Starlord mini that Giffen did to kind of get the GOTG ball rolling was my favorite. But DnA continued to kick ass. I need to read all that shyt again.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
has anybody fukked up the timestream more than kang and the xmen. i mean when you think about it the xmen probably fukked up the timestream more than kang all by his lonesome . hell wolverine fukked it up once and then went back in time to fix what he fukked up.

Kang is a crazy offender as well as cable but they never "broke time" I guess wolverine is special that way.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Kang is a crazy offender as well as cable but they never "broke time" I guess wolverine is special that way.

wolverine broke time because of the many times the xmen/kang/avengers/ff/dr.doom/tony stark/obscure time traveling heroes and villians played with it. logan is hardly at fault but the xmen combined probably has done more damage to the time stream than kang himself, which is saying something since they're supposed to be good guys.

btw: if i'm understanding this correctly hank created that an backdoor virus in ultron to shut him down for good, but the virus becomes self aware and wants to destroy humans........:dahell: :mindblown: these guys create more problems than they fix. do they not understand cause and effect?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
wolverine broke time because of the many times the xmen/kang/avengers/ff/dr.doom/tony stark/obscure time traveling heroes and villians played with it. logan is hardly at fault but the xmen combined probably has done more damage to the time stream than kang himself, which is saying something since they're supposed to be good guys.

btw: if i'm understanding this correctly hank created that an backdoor virus in ultron to shut him down for good, but the virus becomes self aware and wants to destroy humans........:dahell: :mindblown: these guys create more problems than they fix. do they not understand cause and effect?

That's what Wonder Man was saying

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lorna was wildin on Quicksilver in X-Factor..funny shyt. So a new X-Factor book is on the horizon....

It seems Jean Grey is scheming on a grand scale in All New...she's definitely trying to fukk history and seeing if she correct things with that Beast business she pulled. Haven't gotten to Cable and the X Force yet.