Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah it was very cartoonish..he REALLY needs to have Jean and Rachel talk. That's a big deal.

In other news, Superior Spider Man and Magneto are about to come face to face
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=47193
thumbnail.php

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's 2013..what did you expect? Cyclops is Magneto lite, Jean Grey is a teenager again, Sentry is back as a Horseman, Spider Man isn't Spider Man, and Magneto is content.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
lol I didn't mind the art in All-New X-Men this month.

But I also didn't mind David Lafuente's art when he drew Patsy Walker: Hellcat.

Which.... was written by regular artist Stuart Immomen's wife, Katheryn.

Who do you think really wrote the entirety of this issue while his wife's friend handled the art duties, brehs? :mjpls:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has anybody fukked up the timestream more than kang and the xmen. i mean when you think about it the xmen probably fukked up the timestream more than kang all by his lonesome . hell wolverine fukked it up once and then went back in time to fix what he fukked up.

Kang is tha poster nikka for messing up tha timestream.

This nikka got like 2 or 3 different versions of himself running around IN DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS.

Then you got all tha times (no pun intended) he's made armies plucked from time.

Now you got this stuff with him and Thor, Wolverine, and tha Apocalypse twins.

I'd like 2 see Marvel do a time based event where they kill Kang and stop time traveling for at least 3 years, :russ:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how Peter is gonna explain and undo all of Doc's fukkery as "Superior Spiderman" when he comes back?

I can see how he expains it 2 tha Avengers, X-Men....but what about ppl who DON'T know his secret id? Plus think of all tha villains "Superior Spiderman" humiliated and brutalized?

They gone be on Peter ass, lmaooo!

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I wonder how Peter is gonna explain and undo all of Doc's fukkery as "Superior Spiderman" when he comes back?

I can see how he expains it 2 tha Avengers, X-Men....but what about ppl who DON'T know his secret id? Plus think of all tha villains "Superior Spiderman" humiliated and brutalized?

They gone be on Peter ass, lmaooo!

If Peter gets rid of the minions or Spider-Island he's a fukk boi

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'd like 2 see Marvel do a time based event where they kill Kang and stop time traveling least 3 years, :russ:

:ooh::ooh::ooh: breh... on the low, that's one of the best ideas for a story I ever heard. lmaooooooo :bryan:

It's like if you kill Kang right before he becomes Iron Lad from Young Avengers, you're basically killing FOUR time traveling characters at once!

Only way it would be worse is if it's revealed that Immortus is Wolverine.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Can someone explain whats been happening in The Avengers in preparation for Infinity. I only read New Avengers