Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:
madv.jpg

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Anybody check out Saga, what you think of it if you have? I'm hoping to find a copy on sale this weekend.

Easily my favorite comic at the moment. Story is solid and the characters are off-the-wall but it meshes perfectly. Art wise Fiona does everything which is pretty amazing.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone throw some new comics at me. I would try to get back into the x-men, but I heard that series is awful now.

Superior Spider-Man
Superior Foes Of Spider-Man
Batman (Snyder as writer)
Manhattan Projects
East Of West
The Wake
All Star Western (starring Jonah Hex Amadeus Arkham)
Batman & Robin
Justice League Of America
Hawkeye
New Avengers

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was DYING when I seen all of Thanos goons coming for every member of tha Illuminati.

Nh @ that nikka who came for Dr. Strange rubbing all on his face n shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I was DYING when I seen all of Thanos goons coming for every member of tha Illuminati.

Nh @ that nikka who came for Dr. Strange rubbing all on his face n shyt.
I read that issue like 5 times just because of those last few pages. great shyt

Is Anna Maria a midget lmaooo Spock is getting sloppy

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that issue like 5 times just because of those last few pages. great shyt

Is Anna Maria a midget lmaooo Spock is getting sloppy

Spock doing WAY too much.

*The Avengers are now on his azz

*The Kingpin AND Hobgoblin plus THE HAND are on his azz.

*The new Green Goblin and his army of pissed off Spock haters hacked his tech and gonna be a MAJOR problem

*Jameson is gonna be on his azz

*The new Sinister Six hates his guts

*The old Sinister Six he got chained up in his base (excluding Chameleon, which I think is gonna come back 2 bite him)

*That cop chick smelling something "fishy" about Spock, Mary Jane noticing something "fishy" about him.

*REVEALING HIS IDENTITY TO SPIDER SLAYER, RIGHT AFTER SPIDER SLAYER SHOWED HE HAD THA TECH TO TRANSFER MINDS

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Spock doing WAY too much.

*The Avengers are now on his azz

*The Kingpin AND Hobgoblin plus THE HAND are on his azz.

*The new Green Goblin and his army of pissed off Spock haters hacked his tech and gonna be a MAJOR problem

*Jameson is gonna be on his azz

*The new Sinister Six hates his guts

*The old Sinister Six he got chained up in his base (excluding Chameleon, which I think is gonna come back 2 bite him)

*That cop chick smelling something "fishy" about Spock, Mary Jane noticing something "fishy" about him.

*REVEALING HIS IDENTITY TO SPIDER SLAYER, RIGHT AFTER SPIDER SLAYER SHOWED HE HAD THA TECH TO TRANSFER MINDS

Lets not forget about MJ and Aunt May. I hope this goes on till at least the end of this year

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
has anybody fukked up the timestream more than kang and the xmen. i mean when you think about it the xmen probably fukked up the timestream more than kang all by his lonesome . hell wolverine fukked it up once and then went back in time to fix what he fukked up.