Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Always been a superhero fan, but never a comic reader... However, I just recently bought some graphic novels and :wow:

14592_900x1350.jpg
12099_900x1350.jpg
6411_400x600.jpg
978-1-4012-3541-3.jpg
BMBM_DJ_r2.jpg

You bought the wrong Blackest Night, breh. :pachaha:

And am I the only one who didn't care for Black Mirror? People were saying how great it was. I thought it was solid but nothing memorable.

Also, might want to look into Long Halloween before reading Dark Victory. DV is sort of a continuation of TLH.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Really ?? Why can't anyone be straight :snoop: dazzler was acting crazy that book

I'll look into it

My only problem is I miss the edge of the other run with the team . If it wasn't for the previous runs success maybe I'd like it better
Yeah that book is weird 3 gay people but they have a problem putting more than 2 minorites :snoop:

And if you're into all that galactic shyt in the DC comics, let us know.

Cause the Marvel cosmic shyt >>>>>>

:youngsabo:

GOTG and Nova :ahh: even Hunger is dope

Someone throw some new comics at me. I would try to get back into the x-men, but I heard that series is awful now.

Try All New X-Men

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that book is weird 3 gay people but they have a problem putting more than 2 minorites :snoop:

GOTG and Nova :ahh: even Hunger is dope

Try All New X-Men
I'm far from homophobic but he's just trolling for teen readers or something .

Randomly I finally was catching up on uncanny avengers and from the other avenger books I don't like the whole join the avengers thing so we can escape persecution thing it comes off as , as opposed to join and set an example .The mutants in scotts xmen are showing that mutants should stand up for themselves as opposed to hiding behind cap. Havok with his whole hating the m word and the wolvy side Xmen acting like saving mutants is terrorism is just stupid . They all look like c00ns and uncle toms

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I'm far from homophobic but he's just trolling for teen readers or something .

Randomly I finally was catching up on uncanny avengers and from the other avenger books I don't like the whole join the avengers thing so we can escape persecution thing it comes off as , as opposed to join and set an example .The mutants in scotts xmen are showing that mutants should stand up for themselves as opposed to hiding behind cap. Havok with his whole hating the m word and the wolvy side Xmen acting like saving mutants is terrorism is just stupid . They all look like c00ns and uncle toms

That's what happens when white people write all your "minority" books

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Fixed.
The DnA cosmic stuff was awesome...this Bendis/Jeph Loeb cosmic shyt is :beli:

Annihilation is prolly a top 5 GOAT Comic Crossover Event.

People talk about The Sinestro Corps War (which was GREAT on some high stakes shyt), but I kinda feel like DC only pulled out all the stops cause Annihilation was shytting on DC's Space line of books day in and day out......

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bought the wrong Blackest Night, breh. :pachaha:

And am I the only one who didn't care for Black Mirror? People were saying how great it was. I thought it was solid but nothing memorable.

Yeah you the only one.

Was the best Grayson as Batman story and the best thing in Tec for a while.