Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
okay, so you got this character, right.

She's basically a skeleton in a dark purple robe.

When she ain't a skeleton, she's a generic looking pale white woman in a dark purple robe.

She's only spoken once or twice in her 40 year history. Rarely even moves.

She once showed up as a little girl.

But for all intents and purposes, she just...... stands there.

HOW DO YOU fukk THAT UP. :mindblown:

Basically...you don't need to turn Death into a manipulative shrew. Her silently turning her back on Thanos every time he tries to destroy the universe in a show of devotion speaks volumes more than her playing mind games for decades with one sad simp.

1Oj62X1.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Anyone else think Marvel is pretty meh right now outside of Avengers, New Avengers, and Uncanny Avengers?

Those are the only 3 books I really anticipate reading.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Anyone else think Marvel is pretty meh right now outside of Avengers, New Avengers, and Uncanny Avengers?

Quite opposite for me the Avengers books are meh outside of New and Secret

and am I the only one that doesn't give a shyt about the inhumans?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That "Outsider" dude is one creepy kkkracka.

I can't WAIT 2 see how he "kills" tha Justice Leagues and starts "Forever

Evil".

:myman:

:wow: it seems like a literal death based in the solicits for the fall .... But the characters ongoings will continue so idk maybe it's the death of the teams . I hope booster gold gets to return at some point too

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tha only Marvel title I read is "Superior Spider-Man".

Tha rest of they shyt is Zzzzz to me.

Uncanny Avengers started out good....till Remender started od'n on time

travel/alternate reality AGAIN.

Also, wtf is it with Remender and alternate realities/time travel?

That nikka starting to have a pattern like Jeph Loeb n shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How yall sleeping on the X-titles? They are really strong right now.

I'm enjoying the avengers books, but they seem less and less like a superhero team and more like a military operation every book.

"cyclops was right"

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I'm enjoying the avengers books, but they seem less and less like a superhero team and more like a military operation every book.

"cyclops was right"

The X books are boring aa fukk right now. I don't know what you guys see in this Bendis stuff. He has no handle on the characters, especially Cyclops. He's got Magneto with a bald head in a wack white outfit. His Emma Frost characterization is horrible. He's taken UXM, traditionally the flagship X-book with complex, grim plots and turned it into almost an 80's cartoon with corny one-liners.

This shyt with the original 5 in the present is dumb and pointless. I can't wait until Battle of the Atom just so they can end it.

Kieron Gillen's UXM was like 100 times better than this bullshyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The X books are boring aa fukk right now. I don't know what you guys see in this Bendis stuff. He has no handle on the characters, especially Cyclops. He's got Magneto with a bald head in a wack white outfit. His Emma Frost characterization is horrible. He's taken UXM, traditionally the flagship X-book with complex, grim plots and turned it into almost an 80's cartoon with corny one-liners.

This shyt with the original 5 in the present is dumb and pointless. I can't wait until Battle of the Atom just so they can end it.

Kieron Gillen's UXM was like 100 times better than this bullshyt.

I completely disagree with everything but emma statement. I think he has a perfect handle on cyclops.

Not gonna try and change anyone mind, but the xbook's are :blessed: for me and most others right now.

Magneto in white is kinda lame, but he's been through much worse. I prefer him like he is now and I think his ideal and scotts line up for the time being.

The all new stuff is great, the dialogue and how the characters are interacting with one anothers and knowing there futures is lupe1

Even without even having a "real villain" in the last 11 books its been amazing.

Throws up the "X"

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really looking forward to Superior in the next couple of months. Spidey 2099, Black Cat, and meetings with Flash Thompson and Kain.

I can`t wait to see Spock and Venom together.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

"cyclops was right"

Uncanny X-Men is kinda boring I have no clue why I haven't removed it from my pull list

All New X-Men is dope tho but X-Men is meh

Really looking forward to Superior in the next couple of months. Spidey 2099, Black Cat, and meetings with Flash Thompson and Kain.

I can`t wait to see Spock and Venom together.

Gonna be dope its funny that they both don't know it others secret identities yet but I hope this doesn't lead to flash coming back to NY cuz I like him in Philly

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm just waiting to see what happens when green goblin makes his move, I miss the Punisher Max title, FURY was cool tho, IDW sucks at reboots outside of their ninja turtle stuff, Judge Dredd and the new Shadow suck