Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JL 22 was very good, loved reading the posts on it

Image coming with some new titles that I will probaly check for later on in their runs

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
i enjoyed the first issue of Trinity War but I could not help Supes action was too reminiscent of how Infinite Crisis kicked off when Wonder Woman snapped Maxwell Lord's neck.

I'm on board tho. Wish I had been reading JLA: Dark but i'll catch up somehow I guess

anyways on to Marvel..did you guys see this tease for "Inhumanity" starting in December:

Marvel's 'Inhumanity': Learn all about the gamechanging comics event | PopWatch | EW.com

MARVEL-INHUMANITY.jpg

The Inhumans Terrigen Mists get released worldwide causing everyone on Earth to have super powers

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i enjoyed the first issue of Trinity War but I could not help Supes action was too reminiscent of how Infinite Crisis kicked off when Wonder Woman snapped Maxwell Lord's neck.

I'm on board tho. Wish I had been reading JLA: Dark but i'll catch up somehow I guess

anyways on to Marvel..did you guys see this tease for "Inhumanity" starting in December:

Marvel's 'Inhumanity': Learn all about the gamechanging comics event | PopWatch | EW.com

MARVEL-INHUMANITY.jpg

The Inhumans Terrigen Mists get released worldwide causing everyone on Earth to have super powers

so they are bringing earth x story into the 616 universe.

That new editor is lazy as fukk. i really do not want to read the same story again and earth X was pretty good.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
said it plenty of times.... Pete's coming back. its gonna happen.

when it does, im dropping spidey main titles.

lol why i think slot managed to wash out the bad taste of one more day.

But they got to do something about Mary Jane. I grew up with a married Spiderman and having MJ around just sucks. I say make a new love interest for Spiderman.

have that little chick stick around. :yes:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol why i think slot managed to wash out the bad taste of one more day.

But they got to do something about Mary Jane. I grew up with a married Spiderman and having MJ around just sucks. I say make a new love interest for Spiderman.

have that little chick stick around. :yes:

I wanna see them do something with Black Cat for a bit.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I wanna see them do something with Black Cat for a bit.

never a bad idea but all black cat stories go the same. She is into spiderman and then pete can not handle her anymore because she does not give a fukk about peter.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never a bad idea but all black cat stories go the same. She is into spiderman and then pete can not handle her anymore because she does not give a fukk about peter.

But it ain`t Pete anymore. Just the thought of fat Otto finally getting a hot chick who is into him is going to be comedy. MJ is wifey, but Ock has probably never had a freak like Ms. Hardy.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
But it ain`t Pete anymore. Just the thought of fat Otto finally getting a hot chick who is into him is going to be comedy. MJ is wifey, but Ock has probably never had a freak like Ms. Hardy.

I don't know Otto is Pete turned up to a thousand. He cares and knows how to balance his life more the Peter does he may not even care about black cat.

DMR

Killa
Daps
MARVEL-INHUMANITY.jpg

anyone see a pattern?

Word War Hulks - everybody Hulk
Fear Itself - everybody Thor
Spider Island - everybody Spider-Man
AvX - everybody Phoenix
Inhumanity - everybody Inhumans :aicmon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
JL 22 was very good, loved reading the posts on it

Image coming with some new titles that I will probaly check for later on in their runs

The two new Image books I read this week were really good.

GHOSTED #1
1TivqOo.jpg

(W) Joshua Williamson (A) Goran Sudzuka (CA) Sean Phillips

A HORROR/CRIME MASHUP THAT'S EQUAL PARTS OCEAN'S 11 AND THE SHINING.
Jackson T. Winters is one of the greatest criminal masterminds to ever live...except he's rotting in jail after his last, doomed score. But when a filthy rich collector breaks him out, he's tasked with putting together an elite team of paranormal experts to do the impossible: Steal a ghost from a haunted house of horrors!

SHELTERED #1
24QEVQf.jpg

(W) Ed Brisson (A/CA) John Christmas

story ED BRISSON
art / cover JOHNNIE CHRISTMAS

A PRE-APOCALYPTIC TALE OF SURVIVAL AT ANY COST.
The men and women of Safe Haven have been preparing for any-and-all end of world scenarios for years. However, their bunkers, weapons and training can't save them from the one threat they never could have expected: Their own children.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah I read Sheltered.... honestly sometimes I just wanna read everything Image puts out.

wait....... are those extra arms on spiderman's back actually going to be part of his costume like his Civil War armor?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

MARVEL-INHUMANITY.jpg

All the stuff I have read about this is making it sound like they are setting up the Inhumans to be the new mutants of the Marvel U and I am not too sure about that idea.
I was hoping to see a Game of Thrones take showing palace intrigue and backstabbing between the Inhumans and the Kree.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
All the stuff I have read about this is making it sound like they are setting up the Inhumans to be the new mutants of the Marvel U and I am not too sure about that idea.
I was hoping to see a Game of Thrones take showing palace intrigue and backstabbing between the Inhumans and the Kree.

I hope not.

do you know if Luna is around and why has she not been exposed to mist yet?