Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Spoilers for Justice League #22

Superman gets possessed by Pandora's box and kills Dr. Light (the New 52 Light is a recent addition to Amanda Waller's JLA)
hnNPDfE.png

uv41fLF.png

QuoGOY0.jpg

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who read Trinity War Justice League #22!? That shyt was fukking amazing. :krs: It was beautifully written. Looking forward to seeing who is the evil behind the evil.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Finally Uncanny X-Men appears to be back to being Bi-Weekly..

The GAWD Scott Summers welcomes yall back to the revolution!!!

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg

And just like that....Disappointment. Brian Michael Bendis must be trolling X-Men fans or something, dude goes from writing fantastic as fukk on "Daredevil End Of Days" and shyts on the X-Verse with Uncanny and All New. Man Marvel needs to let him Write ONE X-book he is not capable of doing two or three.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
The leader of the secret society, who is he? Did he exist pre new 52?

I was reading on another forum that his name is The Outsider and that a previous version existed in the Flashpoint alternate universe

After doing some research, I found out that there was another version of The Outsider that existed waaay back in the Silver Age before the original Crisis on Infinite Earths, and that version of the character was revealed to be

:usure:
Alfred :krs: which would make sense, given how he looks and how he knew about the batcave

how he made it to the new 52 universe is still a mystery though :patrice:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Cot Damn Superior Spiderman was great.

:dead: at Doc Ock now going to have a island with minions. Spiderman is on the come up.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
1CGf0Nu.jpg

:deadmanny:

Holy shyt that was a great issue and is Amanda Waller mean't to be black she looks lighter than some of the white characters

The Ultimates :ohlawd: those dark ultimates >>>>> RIP

Tony Stark

Young Avengers with another trash issue :snoop:

About to check out superman unchained and the homie spock in superior spider-man

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
grabbed a copy of Astonishing by mistake.

wasnt that bad. :ehh:

I'm kinda suprised they're still dealing with Age of Apocalypse fallout. They boosted Iceman back to his X-Factor/The Twelve/Emma Frost levels.

Temporarily, at least. gave Thor a smiting.

Sometimes I wish, though, that when something like Iceman causing a deep freeze over the whole planet happens that it's at least NOTICED OR REFERENCED in other books.

But I guess if that happened, you'd have to point out the fact that Wolverine is in two places at once.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And just like that....Disappointment. Brian Michael Bendis must be trolling X-Men fans or something, dude goes from writing fantastic as fukk on "Daredevil End Of Days" and shyts on the X-Verse with Uncanny and All New. Man Marvel needs to let him Write ONE X-book he is not capable of doing two or three.

Bendis don't write All-New X Men. Stuart Immomen writes All-New X-Men. :deadhorse:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really need to create a Wild Mass Guessing smiley. Prolly use Doc Brown from Back to the Future.

anyway, East of West was crack. Not a lot of dialogue. high bodycount. I get to ogle Crow's shapely indian demon ass some more.

I need to get out more, right. Almost replied to that "what comic character would you fukk" thread.