Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Brothers, brothers, lets keep the peace, we can disagree about superheroes without resorting to such vulgar terms. :win:

your right i overreacted to someone who was not even the conversation. I love discussing superheros and i have strong opinions on them like all other fans and I am usually polite and should stay that way.

But dude started with me for no reason so i had to answer back. I could have been more creative though.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
your right i overreacted to someone who was not even the conversation. I love discussing superheros and i have strong opinions on them like all other fans and I am usually polite and should stay that way.

But dude started with me for no reason so i had to answer back. I could have been more creative though.

:russ: i feel you breh, pause. nikkas with bow and arrows while people got super powers, big ass guns and lazer beams and shyt just make no sense to me either.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach

I didn't CALL you a fa99it. :obama:

I said you were acting like one... :pachaha:

Hawkeye is awesome.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Hawkeye walks into a hydra base and takes about a gang of troops with a bow an arrow while these dudes have automatic weapons. :dwillhuh:

It is not as if he is cap so i could give chalk it up to superhuman reflexes. but do not let it stop your level of enjoyment shyt I like Beta Ray bill and i dare anyone to find a fault with him.

he got a horsey face. :ufdup:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

No worries, this is just the only place on the coli without negativity, I just wanted to keep it that way. :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Finally Uncanny X-Men appears to be back to being Bi-Weekly..

The GAWD Scott Summers welcomes yall back to the revolution!!!

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_3_8_Textless.jpg