Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got some good deals on New Warriors vol 1 and Excalibur trades

Need to finish reading the original Alpha Flight and see about Defenders comics as well

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
got some good deals on New Warriors vol 1 and Excalibur trades

Need to finish reading the original Alpha Flight and see about Defenders comics as well

This gonna be your first read through of New Warriors?

I wish they would do something else with Dwayne Taylor and Silhouette while the BC is whining and moaning for more black expys of white superheroes ....

Unless he's Ronin. :ooh::lupe:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: Night Thrasher's last outfit:

Thrasher.jpg

Ronin:

1290936468.jpg

:lupe::ohhh::patrice::dwillhuh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Before I got distracted by this Scoot Summers/Night thrasher/Ronin nonsense,

I cane in here to ask if anybody thought Planetary would have been the GOAT completed series if it didnt have the delays + that wack ending?

what are you guys favorite comic storylines/runs/series anyway?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
^^^^^^^^
my favorite is a tie between Neil Gaiman Sandman series and Allen Moore Swamp Thing Run.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
favorite comic/storyline/runs?

popular ones like claremont on x men, ill second sandman, but some personal favorites are Ostrander on the spectre, Busiek thunderbolts and astro city, fables bill willingham, etc

probaly think of more later

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word there is nothing worse then that jean may have kissed another dude but she sure as hell never abandoned her family. :pachaha:

fukked up cable something good.

I don't think he ever met Magdalene. :pachaha:

Cable wouldn't be a badass without Scott's neglect !!!:smugdraper: salute that Man :heh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I coulda swore scott and emma where having a mental affair nothing physical but all in there head via emma.
Yeah it was only mental , but who would you choose ?? That crazy bytch jean or the freaky ass Emma frost
Well, between me and you, the ones that kept their powers just so HAPPEN to be X-Men and popular. No one ugly...just all the models and everyone in the X-groups. They really had no issues.

Scott tried to a New World Order when he had the Phoenix..even went against Magneto in the end. He was gonna pay no matter what. Nobody can make Wanda pay because she was more powerful than Thor, Sentry, Doom, Magneto, the Avengers, and the X-Men combined. Two words and it would of been over.

The X-Men tried to capture Wanda in Children's Crusade and let her walk away in the end since it was damn near all out war with Doom and everyone else at hand. Doom absorbed the responsibility of what she did anyway.

Cap trying to hit Wanda? Everybody on the Avengers always tried to bang her..from Vision to Hawkeye to Cap..not sure about Tony. Anyone that counted. Thor was always involved in some mayhem with Sif and Enchantress so he was off the hook.
Why doesn't tony and Reed get more heat the numerous times their stupid plans backfire .... Cloning Thor , putting heroes in prison 42 , the thunderbolts being used to track down heroes , wwh , Tony messing with the Phoenix .....