Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I coulda swore scott and emma where having a mental affair nothing physical but all in there head via emma.

They were essentially thinking about it. Even Jean said that was all they did.

And I'll say again, why does everybody gloss over the fact that Jean stayed letting Wolverine slob her down throughout the years? Hell during Morrison's run there's a scene where she lets Wolverine kiss her.

Another thing people seem to forget is that the only reason Scott and Emma actually started dating was because Jean psychically forced Scott to hook up with her.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
First off...Cap wasn't cool with Wanda walking away so free. They all got together to try to kill Wanda in House of M #1 . That's how this ENTIRE mess started. The X-men and the Avengers thought they could play gods with a god and it fukked everything up. There were a few screws along the way with World War Hulk and the Dark Reign nonsense after Captain America went down with Sentry taking centerstage. But they brought this on themselves by trying to control Wanda even though they knew they didn't have the power to fight her straight up. Quicksilver is really the one behind most of the bullshyt but no one gets on his case about it except Luna and Magneto.

I'm still wondering how Havok's run as leader of the Dark Beast Brotherhood in 1997 just got swept under a rug:laugh:

Havok was undercover for tha government when

he was tha leader if tha Brotherhood.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
lol Jean has been physical with Wolvie way more over the years than Scott has been with other women. Mental or otherwise.

Hell, I think it's one of the reasons the XWomen other than Storm hated Jean over the years lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol Jean has been physical with Wolvie way more over the years than Scott has been with other women. Mental or otherwise.

Hell, I think it's one of the reasons the XWomen other than Storm hated Jean over the years lol

The little fake kiss thing? That's all that happens. And alot of those Jean/Wolverine covers were misleading..it would just lead to conversations..they kind of kissed before her and Cyclops got back together but that's about it. She never ever slept with him or anything..damn sure wasn't as insecure as Cyclops was when Psylocke kept coming at him at the beginning of X-Men Vol 2.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The little fake kiss thing? That's all that happens. And alot of those Jean/Wolverine covers were misleading..it would just lead to conversations..they kind of kissed before her and Cyclops got back together but that's about it. She never ever slept with him or anything..damn sure wasn't as insecure as Cyclops was when Psylocke kept coming at him at the beginning of X-Men Vol 2.

Now you just telling bold faced lies...

Wolverine kissed Jean on multiple occasions the two instances that immediately come to mind was during Inferno and during Morrison's run.

And I clearly remember Jean getting pissed on two separate occasions because of Psylocke flirting with Scott. If I recall correctly she even confronted Psylocke at one point and I think they even had a fight about it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When did he kiss her when she was with Scott Summers though? And when was Scott of the know? Scott Summers ran out on his seed and Maddie Pryor at the drop of a dime over the rumor Jean Grey being alive..he should of been vilified for the rest of his career for that. They've been trying to white wash that for years.

Wolverine and Jean Grey have never had sex. This isn't the Age of Apocalypse. She always checks him and cuts him off like a simping bytch that gets played.

And I clearly remember Jean getting pissed on two separate occasions because of Psylocke flirting with Scott. If I recall correctly she even confronted Psylocke at one point and I think they even had a fight about it.

There was a mind game going on with that..I forgot how those particular issues went down..it was some manipulation going around. Scott kind of ran out on all of that anyway.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did he kiss her when she was with Scott Summers though? And when was Scott of the know? Scott Summers ran out on his seed and Maddie Pryor at the drop of a dime over the rumor Jean Grey being alive..he should of been vilified for the rest of his career for that. They've been trying to white wash that for years.

During Inferno
WolverineJeanInferno-2.jpg

and during Morrison's run
2412295-229px_jean_grey_james_howlett_x_men_vol_2_117_p11_f1.jpg

Jean was with Scott during both of those periods, and both of those instances happened before anything started up between Scott and Emma.

And nobody is trying to argue that Scott hasn't done fukked up things in the past. I'm just pointing out the double standard in how Scott gets labeled a cheater for thinking about something while Jean is treated as a saint despite allowing some troll looking dude to tongue her down from time to time.

Wolverine and Jean Grey have never had sex. This isn't the Age of Apocalypse. She always checks him and cuts him off like a simping bytch that gets played.

And now you moving the goal posts? Nobody said shyt about them having sex.

There was a mind game going on with that..I forgot how those particular issues went down..it was some manipulation going around. Scott kind of ran out on all of that anyway.

I just know Jean was pissed about the whole thing. It's been well established that Jean has a jealous streak and a temper, that's why Beast told Emma Jean would kill her if she found out.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I coulda swore scott and emma where having a mental affair nothing physical but all in there head via emma.

u don't have to swear, that's what happened.

And then Jean came back from some future timeline and told dude he needs to go head and wife her up too

:yeshrug:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Jean and Logan deserves to catch hell for their shyt, but Scoot abandoned his wife and son after finding out Jean was alive.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Jean and Logan deserves to catch hell for their shyt, but Scoot abandoned his wife and son after finding out Jean was alive.

word there is nothing worse then that jean may have kissed another dude but she sure as hell never abandoned her family. :pachaha:

fukked up cable something good.

I don't think he ever met Magdalene. :pachaha: