Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lol at you only being able to name one person who clearly doesn't fukk with Scarlet Witch :pachaha:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I don't read x-men comics so i can not say what goes on in those other books.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Not a damn thing :pachaha: Wanda is mostly not referred to unless the story involves her in some way

she should be public enemy number 1. I though legion was back he could go against her.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyclops isn't innocent. He was fukking around on Grey at the end of that Morrison run with Emma...he was behind that X-Force bullshyt the first time around..he threatened the mayor of San Francisco in Magneto-like fashion when Gillen's run started up in 2011...he threatened the govts of the world to leave him and Utopia alone ala Magneto in Genosha/Asteroid M/Avalon....him killing Xavier and not really caring too much in the aftermath is what's kind of odd.

The Scarlet Witch thing is a generalization..there is no concrete names on who died when she did her spell and they didn't start getting mad about it until Children's Crusade came about in like 2010. Quicksilver put her up to it and they didn't do a damn thing to him.

The Rogue thing is funny..she was a Wanda supporter to end Children's Crusade but Remender flipped it and has made them arch enemies, which is apparently is supposed to lead to them being friends when shyt gets tight or whenever they cross Magneto in the next several months which has been alluded to by Remender as well. Rogue forgives LeBeau for the mutant massacre set up....has SEEN outright Magneto kill and take out enemies in plain sight..crushed the global EM field and she still was sympathic later in the same issue. Now she's ANGRY as fukk?:laugh:
Hmm how did any mutants survive ? I forget . And the way the remaining mutants kept getting attacked cyke acted in the best interest of mutantkind. They wanted Scott grovel and shyt but they should of handled him like Wanda let him free with his guilt instead of making him into a revolutionary . Captain America admitted to having feelings for Wanda so it's funny how he shuts down anyone asking why is she getting a second chance
Lol at you only being able to name one person who clearly doesn't fukk with Scarlet Witch :pachaha:

Captain America went to bat for the woman he's trying to hit

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Around that time it lead to logan popping his claw into creeds brain and marvel was stuck on whether to have him turn face for awhile, The birdy character could have worked where creeds still an ass but you still like him alot like lobo. He was rockin suits and sh1t when his mind was right.

surprisingly she only appeared briefly in her first appearance then died like you said in sabretooths mini-series (which i liked despite the art, reminded me of the cell)

they retconned the sh1t out of that disturbing imagery, he had a horror movie style origin, I remember his pops was a bible thumping redneck, beat the sh1t outta creed near death daily who killed his own wife while trying to kill his own son, he looked like this
jbecknew.jpg

I actually liked the artwork - it did annoy me how much of the pencil work remained. I always hoped for a Birdie comeback but ah well.

And I missed a lot of stuff after that - never saw the books with his dad.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hmm how did any mutants survive ? I forget . And the way the remaining mutants kept getting attacked cyke acted in the best interest of mutantkind. They wanted Scott grovel and shyt but they should of handled him like Wanda let him free with his guilt instead of making him into a revolutionary . Captain America admitted to having feelings for Wanda so it's funny how he shuts down anyone asking why is she getting a second chance

Captain America went to bat for the woman he's trying to hit

Well, between me and you, the ones that kept their powers just so HAPPEN to be X-Men and popular. No one ugly...just all the models and everyone in the X-groups. They really had no issues.

Scott tried to a New World Order when he had the Phoenix..even went against Magneto in the end. He was gonna pay no matter what. Nobody can make Wanda pay because she was more powerful than Thor, Sentry, Doom, Magneto, the Avengers, and the X-Men combined. Two words and it would of been over.

The X-Men tried to capture Wanda in Children's Crusade and let her walk away in the end since it was damn near all out war with Doom and everyone else at hand. Doom absorbed the responsibility of what she did anyway.

Cap trying to hit Wanda? Everybody on the Avengers always tried to bang her..from Vision to Hawkeye to Cap..not sure about Tony. Anyone that counted. Thor was always involved in some mayhem with Sif and Enchantress so he was off the hook.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
You guys really make me envious that I missed out on all this piff I wasn't into comic books back then, only jumped on when DC started the New 52 :to:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You guys really make me envious that I missed out on all this piff I wasn't into comic books back then, only jumped on when DC started the New 52 :to:

Don't feel bad I only started 5 years ago and just started reading DC shyt other than Superman last month lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I will never like Cyclops regardless of how hard writers try to make him cool and edgy. I have always hated the character from the first X-Men comic I ever read where he was a dikk to everybody and a simp for Jean Grey.
He is on my list of eternally hated Marvel heroes that includes Cyclops, Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch and Gambit.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyclops isn't innocent. He was fukking around on Grey at the end of that Morrison run with Emma...he was behind that X-Force bullshyt the first time around..he threatened the mayor of San Francisco in Magneto-like fashion when Gillen's run started up in 2011...he threatened the govts of the world to leave him and Utopia alone ala Magneto in Genosha/Asteroid M/Avalon....him killing Xavier and not really caring too much in the aftermath is what's kind of odd.

No he wasn't.

Morrison made it a point to show that Scott and Emma hadn't fooled around. He even had Jean read Scott's mind and the most she could say was "But they were thinking about it". And mind you that was AFTER the countless times Jean had let Wolverine tongue her down.

shyt is moot anyway since it's got dikk to do with Cyclops as the leader of the X-Men post Morrison's run.

And all the Threats Cyclops was making during the most recent period came AFTER they had been attacked countless times by the Government and others. From the moment M-Day happened Mutants were under constant assault and Scott was doing everything in his power to protect them.

The Scarlet Witch thing is a generalization..there is no concrete names on who died when she did her spell and they didn't start getting mad about it until Children's Crusade came about in like 2010. Quicksilver put her up to it and they didn't do a damn thing to him.

Bullshyt...in the final issue of House of M you saw a bunch of mutants who died because they were using their powers when Wanda did what she did. Plus you had mutants committing suicide over losing their powers.

It's also bullshyt to say nobody was mad about the Wanda situation until Children's Crusade. The X-Men IMMEDIATELY began hunting her in the final issue of House of M, but nobody knew where she was. Hawkeye and Beast both found her on separate occasions but refused to tell anybody else where she was. Far as everybody else knew she was just missing, and she didn't turn up again until Children's Crusade, which is why the X-Men showed up looking for blood.

And Quicksilver put her up to changing the world, he didn't make her wipe out the Mutant Race, that was all on her. Hell she took quicksilvers powers too.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I will never like Cyclops regardless of how hard writers try to make him cool and edgy. I have always hated the character from the first X-Men comic I ever read where he was a dikk to everybody and a simp for Jean Grey.
He is on my list of eternally hated Marvel heroes that includes Cyclops, Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch and Gambit.

damn what gambit do to you. :unsure:

his solo books are alright.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I actually liked the artwork - it did annoy me how much of the pencil work remained. I always hoped for a Birdie comeback but ah well.

And I missed a lot of stuff after that - never saw the books with his dad.

well thats what he looked like in the mini-series, he looked alot like henry kane in the animated series where it showed creed curling up like a scared baby after getting flashbacks of his childhood

the dude who drew the sabretooth mini also drew silverfox' funeral issue

yeah birdie was a ride or die broad she used to bust guns that were bigger than her

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I coulda swore scott and emma where having a mental affair nothing physical but all in there head via emma.