Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this Scott debate is damn near spam and needs to end lol

several books to go through when i get a chance

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this Scott debate is damn near spam and needs to end lol

several books to go through when i get a chance

:Cenashrug: join team Scott and well stop :stopitslime:until then
cyclops-returns-in-all-new-x-men-1-preview-704194

And cable and the xforce is my shyt :leon: gun eye ? :whoo: man took out the whole avengers by himself ,Scott and nat>>>>> Alex soft ass summers

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
lol nikka's going hard for scott

poor alex is always in his brother's shadow

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Way too many things to name.

Priest's Black Panther
The original X-Factor series
The entire Death & return of Superman saga
Transmetropolitan
100 Bullets
Sinestro Corps War
Peter David's Captain Marvel
Peter David's Hulk
Greg Pak's Hulk
Ex Machina

I know there's a TON of shyt I'm forgetting about.

I'm about to start Sinestro Corps war now. :eat:

Maybe off-topic but I just watched First Flight and that may have been the second best DC animated movie after Phantasm. Sinestro was just ruthless in that movie, wiping out lanterns all over the place.:gladbron: Good amount of gore too, better put the kids to bed:pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nightwing Confirmed As The Central Affected Character In Forever Evil And Villain's Month
A few weeks ago, when Dan DiDio was saying “One of our major recognizable characters will be affected in a very dramatic way.”

We said that the character was going to be Nightwing.

Aaron Haaland who attended the DC Retailer Roadshow confirmed this news. Talking about Forever Evil

“It’s going to start with Nightwing,” reminding us that Dan DiDio wanted to kill off Nightwing in Infinite Crisis…

I wonder if they are going to kill Nightwing or if the rumor I keep hearing is true and they are going to have him end up in the future and become Batman as part of the Justice League 3000 series that is coming out?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hate Steve Trevor, hes such a dweeb, was he better in the pre 52 universe?

He was better pre-CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS (basically a male Lois Lane); post-CRISIS/pre-52 Steve Trevor was an old dude who was married to Wonder Woman's fat friend Etta Candy.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:Cenashrug: join team Scott and well stop :stopitslime:until then
cyclops-returns-in-all-new-x-men-1-preview-704194

And cable and the xforce is my shyt :leon: gun eye ? :whoo: man took out the whole avengers by himself ,Scott and nat>>>>> Alex soft ass summers

at the chance of sounding redundant, Cap's Cops need to sit their asses down somewhere.

And yeah, the book is steadily becoming Gold.

Wanda ran their asses just the prior week, right.

Did I say they need to siddown already?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the chance of sounding redundant, Cap's Cops need to sit their asses down somewhere.

And yeah, the book is steadily becoming Gold.

Wanda ran their asses just the prior week, right.

Did I say they need to siddown already?
Caps team is the worst. Him and havok whining and acting like jerks ...corny ! I wish multiple man was chosen instead as the face of the mutant community . He has street cred for helping people after decimation as opposed to ol fake starjammer Alex summer . I didn't realize the avengers were the marvel universe Gestapo and could shut down anyone they want that's not a avenger. Domino and dr nemesis are gold ...
Nightwing Confirmed As The Central Affected Character In Forever Evil And Villain's Month

I wonder if they are going to kill Nightwing or if the rumor I keep hearing is true and they are going to have him end up in the future and become Batman as part of the Justice League 3000 series that is coming out?

Noooo it better be him going to the future ! dikk was supposed to die in the Alex Luther event but fan backlash kept him alive

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caps team is the worst. Him and havok whining and acting like jerks ...corny ! I wish multiple man was chosen instead as the face of the mutant community . He has street cred for helping people after decimation as opposed to ol fake starjammer Alex summer . I didn't realize the avengers were the marvel universe Gestapo and could shut down anyone they want that's not a avenger. Domino and dr nemesis are gold ...

They didn't use to be, not until Civil War.

Before that everybody kind of stayed in their own lane and helped out when needed.

I'm convinced at this point that there's some underlying storyline happening with Captain America where he's been replaced on the mind wipe the Illuminati did on him affected him in some way.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Breh, Justice League Of America is greatness.

That pale white nikka who's tha head of The Secret Society Of Supervillains

got me anxious about who he is and what his agenda is. Best mystery in

comics. Cannot wait for "Trinity War" and "Forever Evil".

DC bout 2 bring Marvel to they knees....till Avengers 2 come out doe.