Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cable wouldn't be a badass without Scott's neglect !!!:smugdraper: salute that Man :heh:

Actually Scott and Jean raised Cable...Some ole time traveling bullshyt but Scott pretty much did raise Cable along with Jean's help.

Also nobody likes to talk about how Jean completely shytted on Rachel Summers the first time they met.

But yeah, the X-Men overall have shown themselves to be horrible parents.

I think the only one who did a good job was an alternate reality version of Nightcrawler.

Colossus got a kid in the Savage land that he never thinks about :heh:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Check out Logan y'all :patrice: he's killing his own kids :rudy: what a rolemodel.... Oh and his brother is a super villain also:patrice:

Scott's brother killed their father and just about took over the universe. Dog just trying to teach kids those backwoods lessons. :youngsabo:

Daken had to die he was trying to seduce men.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who is his brother?

the same dude from wolverine the end?

Well it's technically not his brother it's the kid from wolverine origins who was a bully and sadist. He's really a Logan since wolverine is really James howlett ... I was actually trolling wolverine fans lol

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Actually Scott and Jean raised Cable...Some ole time traveling bullshyt but Scott pretty much did raise Cable along with Jean's help.

Also nobody likes to talk about how Jean completely shytted on Rachel Summers the first time they met.

I think the only one who did a good job was an alternate reality version of Nightcrawler.

He met him once and thats been it. :skip:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Well it's technically not his brother it's the kid from wolverine origins who was a bully and sadist. He's really a Logan since wolverine is really James howlett ... I was actually trolling wolverine fans lol

was that dog the kid who looked like sabertooth? That is really his brother it is implied that James/logan mom was cheating on her husband with the help.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are you guys favorite comic storylines/runs/series anyway?

Way too many things to name.

Priest's Black Panther
The original X-Factor series
The entire Death & return of Superman saga
Transmetropolitan
100 Bullets
Sinestro Corps War
Peter David's Captain Marvel
Peter David's Hulk
Greg Pak's Hulk
Ex Machina

I know there's a TON of shyt I'm forgetting about.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scott's brother killed their father and just about took over the universe. Dog just trying to teach kids those backwoods lessons. :youngsabo:

Daken had to die he was trying to seduce men.
But we all know when Vulcan turns up at some point hell be redeemed and join up with a xmen team :krs: and I thought they only raises

Yeah I vaguely remember jean and Scott raising him ...... Where's Nathan grey at ?? And what son of Pete ?!!?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Check out Logan y'all :patrice: he's killing his own kids :rudy: what a rolemodel.... Oh and his brother is a super villain also:patrice:

:patrice: so is scott's

Gabriel_Summers_%2528Earth-616%2529.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: so is scott's

Gabriel_Summers_%2528Earth-616%2529.jpg

He didn't start out as one though. Xavier turned him into one.

Dude plucked him out of obscurity, told him about his family, gave him some bullshyt psychic training, sent him on a mission and got him killed, then covered it up for years.

To date that's still the shadiest shyt Xavier has done.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why isn't havok wearing his space costume as opposed to his bullseye looking one ??? And sign up the boss Jamie Madrox for an avengers team !! He earned it

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why isn't havok wearing his space costume as opposed to his bullseye looking one ??? And sign up the boss Jamie Madrox for an avengers team !! He earned it

Some artist tend to have a hard ons for those horrible "classic" costumes.

He also gave Sunfire that bullshyt costume that NOBODY likes.

At least he didn't bring back that bullshyt leisure suit look for Wonder Man.