Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
:hov: Kinda wish it was just street level

u not feelin the blue bomber?? i hear u my g, but this team is supposed 2 be goin up against thanos' forces,street level aint gonna cut it, and besides blue marvel has been requested by fans 4 at least 4 years 2 star in a team book....................the dynamic between luke cage bein a no nonsense street nikka and blue marvel bein basically a demi god that sat out durin the civil rights era 2 ease racial tension................that conversation alone is worth me peepin this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

u not feelin the blue bomber?? i hear u my g, but this team is supposed 2 be goin up against thanos' forces,street level aint gonna cut it, and besides blue marvel has been requested by fans 4 at least 4 years 2 star in a team book....................the dynamic between luke cage bein a no nonsense street nikka and blue marvel bein basically a demi god that sat out durin the civil rights era 2 ease racial tension................that conversation alone is worth me peepin this shyt.

Its cool I don't really mind hind just hope Wolverine doesn't find his way onto this. So I'm guessing Iron Fist is going to be in this team too

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mighty2-610x565.jpg

Spock Joined too

Spider-Man really? There is nothing new about having Spock on the squad since he is already on every other official Avengers team.
If this team ends up being just a redux of the Avengers "street level" team that Bendis used to write then what the fukk is the point?

I guess we can expect Wolverine and Iron man to be announced as team members soon.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler Sport: Surprise FABLES Return in FAIREST #15
FABLES: THE WOLF AMONG US Shows Off New Screenshots
Vertigo's UNWRITTEN Blurs Fact, Fiction, and Soon, FABLES
Film
FABLES Movie in Development with HARRY POTTER Producers
by Albert Ching, Newsarama Staff Writer
Date: 04 June 2013 Time: 03:47 PM ET
CREDIT: Vertigo
View full size image

Fables is again in the works for a live-action adaptation, this time as a film, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

THR states that David Heyman (who produced all eight Harry Potter movies) and Jeffrey Clifford (the president of Heyman's Heyday Films and a producer of Up In the Air) are "on board" to produce. Additionally, Nikolaj Arcel, director of 2012 Danish drama A Royal Affair, is reportedly attached to direct a script by Jeremy Slater, who was hired by Fox to write the Fantastic Four reboot.

Fables, an acclaimed ongoing series created by Bill Willingham and launched in 2002 as part of DC's Vertigo imprint, was in early development for a film in 2004, and also has been in contention as a TV series at both NBC and ABC in the past. In 2011, ABC debuted Once Upon A Time and NBC launched Grimm, two "fairy tale characters in a modern setting" series with conceptual similarities to Fables.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If done right Fables could be a huge movie franchise for Warner Brothers and fill the gap left by Harry Potter ending.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt with Captain America has to be somehow related to what the New Avengers did to him or his time in Zola's Dimension. He's been on that bullshyt for too long and too consistently.

It's looking more and more like Jean is going to eventually side with the current Cyclops. I'm glad Bendis is actually showing that not everything is NEARLY as cut and dry as it seems. I just with other books did more of that rather than constantly demonizing Scott.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I was thinking cut off his head like he did saber tooth. But I could be wrong.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I thought the powers faded after a while and she has to te absorb them to we them again.
Honestly they should have never taken away the Ms Marvl powers from her in te first place.

Are you serious she was basically stronger then Venom and was fukking invincible. Now when she faces someone she has a sense of wtf is going to happen. She was bullet proof and damn near fighting hulk one on one. Now she's a mcgyver character. Rogue is awesome now. :lupe: