Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So I wonder who is going to remember what happened after age of ultron.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
If they're making Cage white then fukk it, give t ha t nikka from the wire that FF4 role. :beli: I was joking when I said that shyt

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also probably fukks Angela in her first appearance :mjpls:...... I don't get the hype about her I read spawn and she wasn't that great maybe I'm remembering wrong

The thing is nobody really fukking cares.

It's only a big deal for two reasons:

1. Neil Gaimen is going to be writing for Marvel again

2. There's a chance this is tied to the whole Marvelman/Miracleman situation

Nobody has ever really given a fukk about Angela. The character just had residuel fame from appearing in Spawn comics and she became notorious for being something McWhore and Gaimen were fighting over for years.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
He also probably fukks Angela in her first appearance :mjpls:...... I don't get the hype about her I read spawn and she wasn't that great maybe I'm remembering wrong

No she sucks. I think marvel is just happy to give a fukk you to mcfralane . But that dude gave up on comics Along time ago so I don't think he really cares.

But hey at least we get some Neil gamine comics from marvel again. His take one the eternals was interesting.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ANybody heck out Uber #1 ? Its by Kieron Gillen (the current writer on Iron Man) and it is about Hitler turning around the Nazi's chances in WW 2 because his scientists successfully created super-humans. The first issue was really good and has me excited for the rest of the series.

And if you haven't been checking out Suicide Squad (and who can blame you because it was pretty mediocre), now is a good time to give it a look. It has this new dude writing the book and his take on the Squad is much closer to the old Ostrander glory days.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Secret origin of Tony Stark is wild.

tumblr_mjghurIVyg1rp6eo5o1_500.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me hopes Marvel just throws a ton of money at Gaimen so that he can finally get their magic side of the universe together.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Speaking of magic...I know it's been asked to DEATH.....but seriously, why

can we get an "event" for all tha supernatural/magic characters? Marvel

gave sum weak excuse years ago...but it would work.