Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Grayson was so good. I miss that book.

Grayson was crack. Makes me wonder why we don't see more of Midnighter running around, or any of the wildstorm characters. I know Grifter was in Batman a while back, but it didn't seem like he was doing anything.

Bendix is the big bad in the superboy book

But there's tons of other characters they could use and intergrate. Not just Ellisverse characters either

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dark Ages: Tom must've been like "fukk it Im out"
Dark Ages #6 felt really rushed almost like Marvel told Taylor midway through the series that they were cutting the number of issues in half or something.

Yup. I was having fun with Dark Ages, even #5 was cool but no fukking way it should've ended at 6. shytty way to finish.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would explain him having all these damn Sinister Secrets :damn:
While immortal X-men is a good book I am not sure how I feel with the X-men ( who are good guys ) being this dumb and inevitable getting their hard work destroyed . Is this it ? Xavier has nothing else up his sleeves ? They just gonna get krakoa destroyed because Of hubris and making villains valuable parts of their plans huh

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Midnighter and Apollo are currently featured in Action Comics, which is the best Superman run in years and I do not know why more people aren't talking about it.

The current Action Comics is incredible.
So many people are complaining about the Jon Kent Superman book and there's this Action Comics book out where you see Superman earning and building his legacy.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
While immortal X-men is a good book I am not sure how I feel with the X-men ( who are good guys ) being this dumb and inevitable getting their hard work destroyed . Is this it ? Xavier has nothing else up his sleeves ? They just gonna get krakoa destroyed because Of hubris and making villains valuable parts of their plans huh
Selene had a point

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Midnighter and Apollo are currently featured in Action Comics, which is the best Superman run in years and I do not know why more people aren't talking about it.
The current Action Comics is incredible.
So many people are complaining about the Jon Kent Superman book and there's this Action Comics book out where you see Superman earning and building his legacy.

where do I start

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

A lot of people hate DC subconsciously and think that there are no such thing as a good Superman story.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Well, the whole point of the X-Men is working outside of Krakoa and getting away from their fukkery. So it would make sense they aren't involved in Krakoa's internal business. The drama around the team is people finding out they can't "die" and Orchis wanting to fukk their shyt up. They have saved the world like 6 times in Duggan's run so far.

Xavier has to have a plan but it ain't gonna be no hero or good guy plan :heh: Chuck's always secretly been an egotistical a$$hole masquerading as a savior (how many times has he been exposed as not really being "the good ol' professor"??). Hickman basically took out that mask and just made him a mutant politician and explained his behavior in HoX/PoX with those datapages of Moira spending decades brainwashing him.

This era of mutants ain't about being accepted and/or loved, it's about survival. That's the main goal. So I'm not sure what you want the X-Men to do in regards of Krakoa besides fighting Orchis and other threats to mutantkind.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel really needs to kill Ben Reilly and keep him dead.

Now he's become Spider-Man's newest villain named Chasm which is a really stupid fukking name for a guy who has Spider-Man's powers.