Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Qypb589im1SJFtiTLqDGCa3Oqqjyis4lwdhIxyYhlVRRVaSDnuf6Q7TmUvRgOviSQHtmTzMCyNBjoXmxVzm7esKk4-bqDd8uRmFeyIISybIb011DLhy-agBYMqWJlXAvR43HRbe4IN0=s1600

The artwork from this Wonder Woman book is ridiculous. My brain can't process all this.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm just glad he's staying on/ coming back. He carried that book for the last two years. As much as I love James Tynion, his Batman run was an absolute mess writing wise.

Jimenez on art + Tomeu Morey on colors is :banderas:.
Tynion spent too much time trying to make his new characters pop which was hard because he introduced them one after the other and never gave them or the reader a chance to breathe.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Moon Knight had it's first sorta weak issue this week. Still kinda good, but

She-Hulk was meh on one level, but hey I get to read Jen being Jen. So I guess it balances out? I hate they started off by making this a kinda tie-in with the "event" going on in FF.

X-Men: Hey, I'm just glad this issue has nothing to do with that Captain Krakoa foolishness. You'd think Marvel Superheroes wouldn't have died on live TV before. But I guess each time I'm thinking of (Onslaught, Siege Perilous) can be explained away as "They just ran into a portal to another dimension" or some shyt. Seeing how the Quiet Council was acting here got me itching for Immortal X-Men. Meanwhile on Mars, Storm layin da smackdown. On another note, I fully expect Moira to be running Orchis before the year is out.

Avengers Forever: It was better than the main Avengers book has been in like 2 years. But that really ain't saying much. I want a alt-Moon KNight series starring this one, though.

Strange was.... a pleasant surprise! I dropped the Death of Doctor Strange book so I didn't know the turnout. I'm here for this, as long as they don't water down the new Sorcerer Supreme.

Still enjoying Zdarsky's "Newburn". that's all I got to say about that.

That's all I read this week.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Anybody using Comixology?
Most of the books I read are $1.99 this week. Does anyone know if digital comics are going to be cheaper than physical going forward?