Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This new version of Comixology is :trash:. I started going back to the comic shop so I haven't used it as much in a while (except to redeem Marvel codes), but they really botched the shyt of this update. I still used the website to see what the new releases were, and I can't even do that. It's just a shyttier version of the Kindle app now. And it really sucks for international readers because that's their only way to read comics.

They're lucky Amazon has a monopoly on the digital comics market or this would be Digg V4 status. :francis:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damm here's a video of Alan Moore shytting on Stan Lee

said Stan Lee stole from Kirby and Ditko and tried ot take credit for the stuff they did

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Have Not Bought Your ComiXology Comics - You "Acquired" Them (bleedingcool.com)

Here's a good list of some (but not all) the ways Amazon has royally fukked up Comixology.

The new releases thing is the worst. Even though I've been buying more physicals lately, Comixology was still the best resource for the next week's new releases, and to see when the next issue of a book was coming out, and that was taken away for seemingly no reason.

Some of the other ones I don't really care about tho. Sales only being collected editions is whatever, and the web reader being :trash: is not a big deal because the web reader was always :trash:. The fact that they seemingly made it even worse is odd, but I never used it anyway.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Chip Zdarsky and Jorge Jimenez taking over Batman in July! :ooh:

LET'S GOOOO!!!! :blessed::gladbron::whoo::banderas::ahh::noah:

Jimenez draws an awesome Batman.

FMd9zdVVQAIyr4p