Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
New Thunderbolts team. Interesting
TBOLTS2022001_Cover_Nakayama__scaled_600.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm apparently one of the few people that still likes Tom Taylor as everybody on Twitter hates his guts now, but Dark Knights of Steel is some grade A bullshyt. Got Thomas Wayne being a king and a blatant cuckold. :hhh:

Jor-El and Martha Wayne have an affair that lead's to Bruce's birth. Thomas Wayne knows about this and still forgave both of them and raised Bruce as his own. Then he's gonna have Jor-El's b*stard son on his arms, playing with Jor-El's legitimate son, while they're all smiling and shyt like Jor-El didn't fukk his wife and get her pregnant. :scust:

And everybody in the kingdom knew Bruce wasn't his baby too, so everybody in that kingdom was laughing at him under their breath when he came by like, "How are you doing today, my lord? :mjlol:"

:scust:. I read this bullshyt last night and yelled out, "Aw, HELL NAW!" :trash:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm apparently one of the few people that still likes Tom Taylor as everybody on Twitter hates his guts now, but Dark Knights of Steel is some grade A bullshyt. Got Thomas Wayne being a king and a blatant cuckold. :hhh:

Jor-El and Martha Wayne have an affair that lead's to Bruce's birth. Thomas Wayne knows about this and still forgave both of them and raised Bruce as his own. Then he's gonna have Jor-El's b*stard son on his arms, playing with Jor-El's legitimate son, while they're all smiling and shyt like Jor-El didn't fukk his wife and get her pregnant. :scust:

And everybody in the kingdom knew Bruce wasn't his baby too, so everybody in that kingdom was laughing at him under their breath when he came by like, "How are you doing today, my lord? :mjlol:"

:scust:. I read this bullshyt last night and yelled out, "Aw, HELL NAW!" :trash:
I didn’t mind this as much as you. :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

When you are the king and you are shooting blanks there are some things you just have to take on the chin I guess.:mjlol:

I didn't know Twitter had turned on Taylor though...what was the reason?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t mind this as much as you. :mjlol:

This is the second time Tom Taylor has pulled this bullshyt. He did the same thing with Nightwing's half-sister.

That was probably worse because it's canon, but at least there he made it clear that Nightwing's parents weren't together yet at the time.

I didn't know Twitter had turned on Taylor though...what was the reason?

Different groups have different reasons actually:

• Barbara Gordon stans think he's 'ableist' for writing her out of her wheelchair
  • Comicsgaters think he's 'woke' for making Jon Kent bisexual
  • Some LGBTQ readers think Jon's boyfriend Jay is an inauthentic caricature of a gay teenager
  • Another group thinks his writing has become to fanfic-y and focused on gimmicks (like Nightwing's sister or Jon being Bi)
  • Some people hate his AU stories like Injustice and DCeased and how mainstream they've gotten
  • Some people are just mad whenever he tweets like this person:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is the second time Tom Taylor has pulled this bullshyt. He did the same thing with Nightwing's half-sister.

That was probably worse because it's canon, but at least there he made it clear that Nightwing's parents weren't together yet at the time.

• Barbara Gordon stans think he's 'ableist' for writing her out of her wheelchair
  • Some LGBTQ readers think Jon's boyfriend Jay is an inauthentic caricature of a gay teenager
  • Another group thinks his writing has become to fanfic-y and focused on gimmicks (like Nightwing's sister or Jon being Bi)
  • Some people hate his AU stories like Injustice and DCeased and how mainstream they've gotten

He has a fetish it seems like :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

That last one just illustrates how awful some comics fans are...if I had a hand in creating a character, or some other thing that was being included in the movies I'd point that shyt out too.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
That last one just illustrates how awful some comics fans are...if I had a hand in creating a character, or some other thing that was being included in the movies I'd point that shyt out too.

I dont follow him, but does he go overboard like robbie rodriguez was with spider gwen?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

they try so hard to make batman and superman brothers all the time :mjlol: