Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Marvel has brought back the vote again; this time to choose a new member of X-Men: Red: X-Men Vote | Elections | Krakoa | Marvel

WKJYe1J.jpg

bFdXxBk.jpg

dk9jQjo.jpg

pw1Ljqk.jpg

k3v21cu.jpg

Al Ewing has gone on record of saying he would vote for Micromax which likely means he's going to be in the book whether he wins the vote or not.

I'm torn between Gentle or Monet.
Surge, Firestar, and of course Monet. Monet is a winner no matter what.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I know he'll be gone soon, and it burns my ass a bit knowing this, but for a little while, im glad to see that someone remembers genis vell exists and brought him back for....whatever the hell is going on in the cap marvel book

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Marvel has brought back the vote again; this time to choose a new member of X-Men: Red: X-Men Vote | Elections | Krakoa | Marvel

WKJYe1J.jpg

bFdXxBk.jpg

dk9jQjo.jpg

pw1Ljqk.jpg

k3v21cu.jpg

Al Ewing has gone on record of saying he would vote for Micromax which likely means he's going to be in the book whether he wins the vote or not.

I'm torn between Gentle or Monet.

I would be cool with Penance, Gorgon, and Surge.

Is Armor still popular?... Can't call who might acutally win :patrice:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I know he'll be gone soon, and it burns my ass a bit knowing this, but for a little while, im glad to see that someone remembers genis vell exists and brought him back for....whatever the hell is going on in the cap marvel book
Why will he be gone? What are they doing to Mar-vell's son?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Dark Ages 4 was really cool i love how tom taylor is carving out this universe with cool mix and matches with characters.
AMS 85
I like that it was doc ock who told ben what was really going on with the beyond company. that ending though.... is Ben going to become more like Kaine and then when you look at the cover of the next issue. :ohhh::leon:

Dark Reign Superior Ock is that comic book insanity that i love. I love the way the four ocks interact with each other. oh and the ending was :ohlawd:

Daredevil WWNF: I like how this tied back into the OG Frank Miller Man without Fear. I really like Elektra as DD.

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Glad Zeb is staying with Spidey, might actually check out the ongoing after a LONG ass time :ehh:
I always wanted him to take over after Slott I loved his work during Brand New Day, he killed it on Hellions and I feel he's got the qualities to make a good Spidey book.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i remember reading Peter Parker: Spider-Man in the late 90s (:flabbynsick:) and absolutely loathing romita jr's artwork.

Bless his heart for stay getting a check doin flagship marvel titles 25 years later

:flabbynsick:

I think the only time I liked JRJr was when he was on Punisher. And then only sparingly. His shyt look like legos. Can't stand it.