Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
on a sort of related note, I think if Firestar is on Krakoa, then Vance Astro should be, too. It would be an interesting idea: someone who's essentially a future Captain America on a galactic scale trying to learn to adapt to living in a mutant nation. Like a human immigrant. (Vance is a mutant He's been a New Warrior and an Avenger, never had to deal with "mutant" issues)

I need that X series combined into 1 or 2 books so I can read it. I don't even know what a Vance Astro is. :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra @Dillah810 @The Collector @Jmare007 can you guys give me some info. What attracts you to a new comic ? One you've never seen before.
I'll pick up a new book if it's from a creator I like, if the art looks cool or if the concept seems cool.
Like I started reading A Righteous Thirst for Vengeance solely because Rick Remender was writing it while this past week I picked up this book called Rain because the premise was interesting to me.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I need that X series combined into 1 or 2 books so I can read it. I don't even know what a Vance Astro is. :francis:

:mjlol: I'm not surprised. He was the leader of the Original Guardians of the Galaxy from the future. A teenage version was a member of The New Warriors (with Firestar) and was later a member of The Avengers (with firestar)

:francis: The OG Guardians been kinda thrown in the bushes post GotG reboot that everybody knows of now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I started reading Tom Taylor's Superman book.... I'm only on issue 1. But.....

When did Damien start dressing like old school World War 2 Bucky?

latest

kCYkSUrxvLr2Z4Zjw_g8_EbONkVVPphXFW6Ea0QDzw6UzThcR44rKt9OVwX8J6jjf_Xbvt2mfd2m9QKvap6W1WFeokuLcG6jcOhHxV6Srti1Ss1EysL47U_OnRDuyRpugoUqTDFVbAk=s1600