Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Hickman being honest as hell about Inferno #4 and other stuff BONUS: Jay, Miles, and Jonathan Hickman Spoil the Hell out of Inferno

He basically says he would comeback if they need him to :dead:

And now he teases big Moira stuff for this Wolverine weekly series, now I'm a little more interested :leon:

Gillen on Immortal X-Men Immortal X-Men: Gillen Teases Sinister's Backstabbing Plans for Krakoa finally someone is gonna take the time to tackle Exodus.

that's a cool site. I like listening to folks with a passion for what they love talk shop.... in a non-corny way. Dap+rep

edit: nvm the corny thing. dap+rep still

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Donny Cates but this Hulk book is stupid AF. :snoop:

They really tried that 'Hulk is a starship' bullshyt like it was really gonna hit too. Had Doctor Strange with the :ohhh: right before the page turn and two page spread like it was dead serious.

That said, the art is :fire:. Ottley is doing gawdly work on art, as is Frank Martin on colors. Ottley supposedly quit Amazing Spider-Man because he felt he wasn't drawing enough cool shyt, so this definitely makes up for it. It definitely looks cool.

As soon as Ottley is off this book so am I. :unimpressed:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

They really tried that 'Hulk is a starship' bullshyt like it was really gonna hit too. Had Doctor Strange with the :ohhh: right before the page turn and two page spread like it was dead serious.

That said, the art is :fire:. Ottley is doing gawdly work on art, as is Frank Martin on colors. Ottley supposedly quit Amazing Spider-Man because he felt he wasn't drawing enough cool shyt, so this definitely makes up for it. It definitely looks cool.

Come on any Hulk run after Immortal Hulk was gonna be garbage :russ:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Hickman being honest as hell about Inferno #4 and other stuff BONUS: Jay, Miles, and Jonathan Hickman Spoil the Hell out of Inferno

And now he teases big Moira stuff for this Wolverine weekly series, now I'm a little more interested :leon:

Gillen on Immortal X-Men Immortal X-Men: Gillen Teases Sinister's Backstabbing Plans for Krakoa finally someone is gonna take the time to tackle Exodus.
They got transcripts?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Marvel has brought back the vote again; this time to choose a new member of X-Men: Red: X-Men Vote | Elections | Krakoa | Marvel

WKJYe1J.jpg

bFdXxBk.jpg

dk9jQjo.jpg

pw1Ljqk.jpg

k3v21cu.jpg

Al Ewing has gone on record of saying he would vote for Micromax which likely means he's going to be in the book whether he wins the vote or not.

I'm torn between Gentle or Monet.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

I like it so far tbh I'm just wondering how this first arc will end.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Marvel has brought back the vote again; this time to choose a new member of X-Men: Red: X-Men Vote | Elections | Krakoa | Marvel

WKJYe1J.jpg

bFdXxBk.jpg

dk9jQjo.jpg

pw1Ljqk.jpg

k3v21cu.jpg

Al Ewing has gone on record of saying he would vote for Micromax which likely means he's going to be in the book whether he wins the vote or not.

Ewing getting X-Men after Duggan (I guess they could go back to number 1 after issue 12, lol) or is he just gonna use Micromax on X-Men Red? :jbhmm:

I voted Gorgon because I wanna se the fukkery of his new version after dying on Otherworld. They've implied dude's brain is fried :dead:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Weren't we supposed to be getting Devil's Reign tie ins by now?
I feel there’s like 3 different “what-if” marvel mini events going on simultaneously with tie-ins n shyt

the thing with kingpin and purple man
the thing with apocalypse and purple man
the thing with doom and wanda

The apocalypse/purple man one is the most lit one for me, but I be getting annoyed thinkin I’m about to get some satellite books about it, then I see it’s some Wanda/doom cauldron story

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I feel there’s like 3 different “what-if” marvel mini events going on simultaneously with tie-ins n shyt

the thing with kingpin and purple man
the thing with apocalypse and purple man
the thing with doom and wanda

The apocalypse/purple man one is the most lit one for me, but I be getting annoyed thinkin I’m about to get some satellite books about it, then I see it’s some Wanda/doom cauldron story
Why don't Wanda and Doom just get married already.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

WKJYe1J.jpg

bFdXxBk.jpg

dk9jQjo.jpg

pw1Ljqk.jpg

k3v21cu.jpg

I love Monet in X Corp she was born for the role. I voted Gentle but I don't want that to stop him from showing up in Black Panther.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

It's time for a big Exodus push