Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good ending for Inferno #4. We already knew the ending had to punt to set up the relaunch and in that sense, it was a satisfying ending. Of course, this was clearly a goodbye by Hickman that had to adjust to everything else going in the X-Office so it doesn't really end with a bang.

Still:

The fight was :whoo: :ohlawd:

We continue to learn Moira's true goal. It really hurts we didn't get that Moira X book though, that would've been perfect considering were Hickman wanted to go with the character.

The ending:leon: :obama:

The table is served for Gillen and I'm all in for that Immortal X-Men book :feedme:

This coming weekly Wolverine series?? No idea what's gonna be the point of it. I'll give the first couple of issues a shot but I'm not that interested in it.
It's crazy how the tension levels of what was basically a heightened conversation between Doug and his crew with Mystique/Destiny was just as high as the all out war between Chuck/Mags and Nimrod/Omega.
Doug is quietly the most powerful mutant on Krakoa with his own goals that aren't specifically in line with The Quite Council and I'm curious if Mystique and Destiny have shared that with anyone (like Emma) or if they will be keeping that to themselves.

This part cracked me up. Warlock is a great character that I want to see more of:

hzqmC2F.jpg

S3Bw0y6.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
shes trying hard to throw up that black and brown shield. but the non cis dudes means she was selective in who she wanted to apply, so fukk her
I think it's interesting. I think it's cool she said who she wants to apply. But not cool of her telling people not to apply. Marvel also removed the posting.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think that site you linked to is garbage and that what Ayala said is only offensive if you are a fragile as fukk white man.
None of her tweets were anything more than her urging people other than heterosexual white males to apply for a job that has mostly been held by a heterosexual white male.
She never said no "cis dudes" should apply for the job either.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think it's interesting. I think it's cool she said who she wants to apply. But not cool of her telling people not to apply. Marvel also removed the posting.
She never told anyone not to apply; she just was speaking to a particular set of people that she urged to apply.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's crazy how the tension levels of what was basically a heightened conversation between Doug and his crew with Mystique/Destiny was just as high as the all out war between Chuck/Mags and Nimrod/Omega.
Doug is quietly the most powerful mutant on Krakoa with his own goals that aren't specifically in line with The Quite Council and I'm curious if Mystique and Destiny have shared that with anyone (like Emma) or if they will be keeping that to themselves.

This part cracked me up. Warlock is a great character that I want to see more of:

hzqmC2F.jpg

S3Bw0y6.jpg

Yeah I lol at that too..Moira's and Doug's faces make those two panels :laff:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Um so I haven’t read Inferno #4 yet and I haven’t read any posts in this thread, so no spoilers please.

But can anyone explain to me why this isn’t on comiXology yet???? I see there are reviews online and it says the release date is Jan. 5th. But when I go to comiXology it’s not on sale yet. :dwillhuh:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Um so I haven’t read Inferno #4 yet and I haven’t read any posts in this thread, so no spoilers please.

But can anyone explain to me why this isn’t on comiXology yet???? I see there are reviews online and it says the release date is Jan. 5th. But when I go to comiXology it’s not on sale yet. :dwillhuh:

Its there for me.
Maybe double check your Release Date. I've messed up a couple things by not using 2022.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Emma Frost

:wow:

Still running things as the leading lady of the X-Men.

Can't wait for Gillen to write her and Sinister again.