Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Damn so Cyke is a straight up villian now huh.:obama: I like it, even got a evil green ranger chestpiece to solidify his styling on em status:smugfavre:.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its probably because fox owns the movie licenses to x-men... which is why they'd rather have the mutants job to the avengers even if the mutants may historically be more popular

and i never liked how they handled the whole hulk situation. it basically got thrown to the bushes as soon as WWH ended. the very next day there's a red hulk and so hulk turning himself in following WWH and being held in voluntary captivity doesn't mean anything. him makin his comeback has no shock value either cuz there's already 'been' a hulk there this whole time and there's no grand return to shake the marvel U because hulk starts off doin some cosmic cartoony beef bullshyt with the red hulk and silver surfer or something.

then they have some weird as story where there's about a dozen different hulks running around or something... but that event was going on around the same time that either dark reign or seige was going on... so it basically wasn't being acknowledged by the greater marvel universe/community. Which is funny because 1 hulk alone was able to main event the marvel universe but upon his return, he basically became just another random character who had absurd stories that didn't mean shyt outside of his own book. Seriously, following WWH, green hulk should have been kept in the sidelines until Seige, in which he should've been awoken/freed/convinced to come out so he could take down Sentry. That should have been Hulk's comeback W... not Thor's.

it would have re-established Hulk as the strongest there is, the most dangerous and unstable muthafukka around, and also its greatest hero that day --who still doesn't want shyt to do with any of the cacs who sent him to out of space

It's because marvel is racist & they are using AVX to bury us. We all the know x-men represents black americans

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
well surprised cannonball is on the team...of course spidey and Wolverine is on there...do they have to be on everything

Having all those popular characters on the same team will make it a big seller. Justice League sells like crazy for that same reason.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Newsarama | 1st Look: AVENGERS NOW! #1 JEROME OPEÑA Pages Page 1

That art is beautiful :ohlawd:

I'm telling you brehs, Avengers will be good.

On the DC side, the only zero issues I'm looking forward to are Team 7 and Justice League.

Justice League Of America has potential based solely on the cast. I have my fingers crossed the writing is better than it is in Justice League. I'm finding it pretty weak myself.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's because marvel is racist & they are using AVX to bury us. We all the know x-men represents black americans

Nah..it's the movie thing. There's a pretense for caring for the X titles but they definitely have been undermining the line to push the Avengers. LOL@Osborn being a majorly pushed villain in the 2000s. That shyt was buck wild crazy:laugh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im telling you man

Magneto - Macolm X
Prof X - Martin
mutants - blacks (gifted superior athletes)
Mutants are hated, feared and despised collectively by humanity for no other reason than that they are mutants

captain america - lucifer

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Nah..it's the movie thing. There's a pretense for caring for the X titles but they definitely have been undermining the line to push the Avengers. LOL@Osborn being a majorly pushed villain in the 2000s. That shyt was buck wild crazy:laugh:

yeah i think marvel stopped fukking with x-men once they saw that they were making there own movies. I see there logic though let's push the characters we have and not invest that much into the other titles. But the x-men still get plenty of love I remember in the 90's it was the x-men who ran the comic books.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
assault_on_monster_island_by_kaijusamurai-d35t7gr.jpg

godzilla_vs_the_transformers_by_kaijusamurai-d3129o4.jpg

IDW needs to make this crossover a reality

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished up Godzilla: Legends and Godzilla: Gangsters & Goliaths yesterday. Both of them were good and I wouldn't mind seeing Gangsters & Goliaths adapted to film.