Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
George Perez has inoperable pancreatic cancer and has 6 months to a year to live. :mjcry:

From his Facebook page:

FGBWnffVEAUKzpj

FGBWxrYVkAUR7l5

FGBWy8GVgAEOcmR

This is very hard to read. :to:

Someone should make a thread about this.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can't start Dark Reign until I catch up to Daredevil, hopefully I do it before DR #2 comes out.

Hellions finale was :mjcry: great fukking book :salute: Zeb Wells.

Inferno #3 :ohmy: :ohmy:

I thought Hickman didn't have more tricks up his sleeve, specially with him leaving the X-Line but holy fukking shyt, this is the best mutant comic since HoX #2 :wow: :ohlawd:

BTW, Immortal X-Men is not gonna be a Ewing's book. It's gonna be Gillen's and it's gonna be about every major player in Krakoa's Quiet Council :blessed:

Secrets From Mutant History Are Unleashed and Vicious Betrayals Threaten Krakoa's Future in 'Immortal X-Men'

immortalxmen2022001_cvr.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can't start Dark Reign until I catch up to Daredevil, hopefully I do it before DR #2 comes out.

Hellions finale was :mjcry: great fukking book :salute: Zeb Wells.

Inferno #3 :ohmy: :ohmy:

I thought Hickman didn't have more tricks up his sleeve, specially with him leaving the X-Line but holy fukking shyt, this is the best mutant comic since HoX #2 :wow: :ohlawd:

BTW, Immortal X-Men is not gonna be a Ewing's book. It's gonna be Gillen's and it's gonna be about every major player in Krakoa's Quiet Council :blessed:

Secrets From Mutant History Are Unleashed and Vicious Betrayals Threaten Krakoa's Future in 'Immortal X-Men'

immortalxmen2022001_cvr.jpg
Is that Death? Wtf is a cosmic entity doing in a situation like this??

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hellions was a good series. Kurt once again proving why hes the heart of mutantdom, and why everyone else on that counsil is a piece of shyt. Did get a chuckle out of shaws "better him than me" face. Bittersweet endings all around.

As for inferno.... well emma is and has always been a massive piece of shyt, so none of the shyt she pulled was suprising to me.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hellions was a good series. Kurt once again proving why hes the heart of mutantdom, and why everyone else on that counsil is a piece of shyt. Did get a chuckle out of shaws "better him than me" face. Bittersweet endings all around.

As for inferno.... well emma is and has always been a massive piece of shyt, so none of the shyt she pulled was suprising to me.

Sharing Moira's secret isn't a piece of shyt move in my eyes :hubie: this is all on Chuck & Erik (and Moira) :hubie:. Besides, we have no idea what Mystique and Destiny are up to, gotta wait till #4 to figure out Emma's move.

And considering that issue #1 already told us Xavier and Magneto get killed (gotta be Nimrod) and are resurrected by her, I'd say she played it fine :hubie:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Sharing Moira's secret isn't a piece of shyt move in my eyes :hubie: this is all on Chuck & Erik (and Moira) :hubie:. Besides, we have no idea what Mystique and Destiny are up to.

She didnt share all of moiras secret, just the part of them burning her, and her mutant power. She wasnt in on max and charles big secret so shes just all burn it down. And theyve clearly set them up for a trap so theyre doing the fukk shyt destiny and mystique are known for.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
She didnt share all of moiras secret, just the part of them burning her, and her mutant power. She wasnt in on max and charles big secret so shes just all burn it down.

Because she didn't believe it. She was told "Mutants always win" when in reality, Moira's message has always been "mutants always lose". Magneto himself is ":patrice: I don't think she bought it Charles". As Destiny says, she's pulling strings just as every other major player in Krakoa, not sure why Emma is the one getting called out here.

The irony of Omega Sentinel doing her own version of DOFT for humankind because in a 10th life were Orchis doesn't exist Moira actually succeeds and mutantdom actually wins in the end was a dope twist too.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that Death? Wtf is a cosmic entity doing in a situation like this??

Looking at the hourglass seeing that time is almost up on mutantdom's avoidance of it. In a title called, "Immortal X-Men," it seems pretty apt to have death present, symbolically if not in actuality.

Also, it's an interesting flip on The Last Supper scene. Jesus' seat is empty but the chair is inscribed with a phoenix emblem, perhaps leaning into resurrection itself being their savior? But Mag's helmet is also in that position as well...

And of course Sinister is in Judas' position.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Because she didn't believe it. She was told "Mutants always win" when in reality, Moira's message has always been "mutants always lose". Magneto himself is ":patrice: I don't think she bought it Charles". As Destiny says, she's pulling strings just as every other major player in Krakoa, not sure why Emma is the one getting called out here.

The irony of Omega Sentinel doing her own version of DOFT for humankind because in a 10th life were Orchis doesn't exist Moira actually succeeds and mutantdom actually wins in the end was a dope twist too.

weve already established max and charles as pieces of shyt for their actions though. i dont theres a poster here reading that hasnt said as much. but now, emma is just as much a piece of shyt, and just as petty