Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
so deadpool and juggs are gonna be on teams instead of pretending they never did anything for the mutants?

glad to see maddys been brought back, rachel looks like the most normal person in the world there, and i thought i would get used to it, but i hate betsy as cap britain. i dont even recognize her half the time anymore. hell even on this cover i was wondering who the dude next to the new guy was before i realized it was her. but i love brian, jamie and the magic shyt...

They basically are doing to Wanda what has been done to Hank Pym for decades...taking her back to her biggest mistake and ignoring all the other times that a writer has fixed her/made her come to terms with what she did and accept that she is not that person anymore but a stronger one who owns her past.
The Scarlet Witch solo book did all the things that this issue of Trial of Magneto tried to do and did it much better.

once again, from the back. fukk bendis

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
George Perez has inoperable pancreatic cancer and has 6 months to a year to live. :mjcry:

From his Facebook page:

FGBWnffVEAUKzpj

FGBWxrYVkAUR7l5

FGBWy8GVgAEOcmR

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
George Perez has inoperable pancreatic cancer and has 6 months to a year to live. :mjcry:

From his Facebook page:

FGBWnffVEAUKzpj

FGBWxrYVkAUR7l5

FGBWy8GVgAEOcmR
Damn this one hurts! :mjcry: Perez is one my favorite comic artist of all time. The run on Teen Titans in the 80s with Marv Wolfman is one of the best in comic runs of all time!