Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They haven't done anything worse than Sinister, Beast, Emma or half a dozen other citizens of Krakoa.
Yet.
And what they are doing to Moira could be considered a service to mutant kind considering what Moira has done in her prior lives.
Shadow King just murdered Honey Badger and no once seemed to give a fukk. Chopping off Moira McTaggart's trash ass arm isn't even a misdemeanor especially now that they know she's a mutant instead of human.

Except they did those things to the one person Eric and Charles as not going to overlook. Trust they’ll get there’s

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Except they did those things to the one person Eric and Charles as not going to overlook. Trust they’ll get there’s

You are assuming they are gonna do something bad to Moira. Of course that's one possibility (with Doug and Warlock making the save) but we are about to find out Moira's secret and who the hell knows what will come out of that.

And Chuck and Erik either die fighting Nimrod or very soon after that because we saw in Inferno #1 how they were getting resurrected by Emma.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Inferno 3 :whoo: Cypher Krakoa and Warlock were putting in work.
Mystique and Destiny got Xavier and Mags pretty good at the end. :huhldup:
Devils Reign dope start to the event. yeah it hits similar beats to Civil war but I love how it rolled out of Zdarksy's run on Daredevil. Doc Ock with the Baxter building tech is a scary sight. :whew:

Hellions 18 definitely the best book of Phase 1 of Krakoa. great emotional ending
I'm glad Nanny went with Orphan Maker
:to:

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Thoguth 3 didn't come out until the 15th...

but yeah..Inferno 3 was good as hell.:wow:

So Moira actually succeeded this life :wow:

Mags and X are definitely screwed and Emma will probably pull some shyt on them.

no way they don't get Mystique and Destiny back for this shyt tho :skip:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yes, not sure what you read breh :lolbron:

All Mystique and Destiny did was get in Orchis base in Terra Verde, take those scumbags out and got Moira to a little trip to her No Place to have a talk :hubie:

We don't know who took that arm out and it was basically a trap for Chuck and Erik, how deserve some comeuppance too :hubie:

There's no good guys here :demonic:

From what we were told, this Omega Sentinel is from Moira's 10th life, meaning this one....but from the future. In a reality were Orchis never existed and after a lot stuff happening, Mutants came out on top of EVERYBODY no matter how hard humans and technology tried to stop it. Given that they had lost, Omega was sent back in time to avoid her future were mutants win.

Basically, Moira actually succeeds in this life, but Omega Sentinel wants to stop it from happening.

Moira's secret (and what she read in Destiny's diaries) might end up being that for Mutants to finally win, a war with humankind is inevitable. There is no scenario were they coexist and mutants win (yet).

and that point is really telling, being that the two main purveyors of that outcome (Magneto and Apocalypse) are both MIA after this is over (allegedly)

:heh: it would be funny if Moira dies next issue and nothing happens to the timeline

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Is that Death? Wtf is a cosmic entity doing in a situation like this??

Someone made a comment on one of the Hellions' issues I read about Death's involvement. From a Valerie issue, Death isn't happy that mutants are avoiding her due to the fact they are constantly brought to life on Krakoa. If anyone reads that series, maybe they can comment on that.

----
Finished Hellions

:blessed:

Comic was hilarious and very sad at times. Loved the goofy take of Sinister. Every character got their just due at the end. As for the council members, these people are devious.

Read X-Factor 1
:trash:

Rachel can't ever get a good book.

:snoop:

I'm liking Doug's role as a player in Inferno.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
and that point is really telling, being that the two main purveyors of that outcome (Magneto and Apocalypse) are both MIA after this is over (allegedly)

:heh: it would be funny if Moira dies next issue and nothing happens to the timeline

Honestly, i bet all those other timelines still exist. She just jumped from one to another after death.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

When the first teasers of Inferno came out I was jokingly theorizing that Moira would get depowered and then killed so they could continue this Krakoa era without her threat looming. I didn't think that it could be a real possibility going into the last issue though :dead: